"She's the reason why your brother is the way he is." Mr. Damewood yelled at Chris.

"Pop you sound stupid as hell. Jason never approved of Zana, how in the fuck did she make Jason gay?"

"Her brother is the cause! Women like her could never to amount to anything."

Chris sighed, "please don't start any shit with Zana. She's a good girl, and she has nothing to do with Jason and Carson." Chris defended me.

"Alright son." Mr. Damewood sighed. "Is this really who you want to marry?"

"Yeah Pop, I want to marry her."

I decided to get away from the door, speed walking down the stairs. I bumped right into Marisol. "I'm sorry!"

"Come with me Miss Zana, dinner is almost ready." She smiled politely. I followed her into a huge kitchen, and set at the counter on a stool.

"Do you need some help?"

Marisol smiled, "no, I'm fine. You seemed worried."

I sighed, "is it that obvious?"

She laughed, taking something out of the oven, "You beautiful girl, don't let the Damewoods make you uncomfortable."

"They just seem like stuck up ass holes." I said leaning on the counter top.

"They are ass holes, but they are good people too. Give them a chance."

I nodded and smiled. "The dinning room is through that door, go ahead and sit down."

I walked in the direction Marisol told me to go, and set at a beautiful table. Chris walked in, and kissed my cheek, "hey baby, are you alright?"

I nodded, and noticed that Meredith walked in and set at the end of the table rolling her eyes my way. She was carrying a folder with her, maybe it was for the men for the dealership, I thought.

Mr. Damewood came into the room and set the other end of the table. He wouldn't even make eye contact with me, and that was fine with me.

Marisol set plates in front of us all, and winked at me, making me smile up at her. She was the only sweet person in that house.

Mrs. Damewood cleared her throat, "Zana I have something for you." She pulled out a piece of paper and pushed it toward me. I leaned over and picked it up, noticing in big bold letters the word PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT. I looked up at her with confusion. "It's best you sign it dear."

"Ma, what the hell are you doing?" Chris asked.

I felt insulted, but I wasn't going to let her see me that way, "no that's okay." I smiled and pushed the paper back towards her.

"No sweetheart, I don't think you understand, if you do not sign this, then you will not be marrying my son."

"Like I said, I'm not signing the papers. Could you pass me the salt please?" I politely asked her with a smile.

"Pop what the hell is going on?" Chris asked pleading with his father for help.

Mr. Damewood shrugged his shoulders biting into his roast.

"Zana, dear please sign these papers!"

"What don't you understand? You insult me, and then place a fucking prenup in front of me. I'm not signing shit."

Mrs. Damewood smiled, and pulled out another piece of paper, "Remember when you were about fifteen years old and you became pregnant with...oh shoot what's the man's name?" She snapped her fingers, "that's right! Your math teachers, Mr. Dudley."