Chapter 14

"Don't fuck with me.

I have the power of God and anime

On my side!"

Beatri •

Fast foward to Friday and I was laying on my bed with a book in hand. Yes. I read books.

-----

Sally stood up from her seat slowly yet seductively. When she walked toward me I knew that she added a little sway to her walk and damn, was it turning me on even more. She rounded around the desk and sat on the edge of it right in front of me wearing a smirk.

"You know you want it, Brad."

My name leaving her lips made my mind run crazy and my eyes filled with lust when I couldn't take it a moment more. I ran my hands through my hair trying my best to contain myself, but she pulled me closer by my tie and that's how I knew I wasn't going to last. In one swift moment, she was between my legs as she ran her fingers around my hair until I took her-

-----

"BeAtRi!" Cook screeched up the stairs making me break my eyes from my book.

"WHAT?" I yelled back, pissed.

I mean, he interrupted my reading! Who wouldn't be?!

"Someone by the name of Frankie is here for you. Should I send her up?"

My eyes went wide as I looked around my room and realized how dirty I had made it within a week. A few chips here and there, dirty clothes in the corner, my bed all undone, and add the patch of carpet next to my bed that was wet because I had just spilt my cup of water.

"Beatri?" Cook called again.

"Um, yeah!" I yelled and stumbled to try my best to clean up a little. I took one of my shirts from the pile and neatly laid it on the little patch of spilt water. I quickly picked up as many chips as I could until I heard a knock on the door.

"Um, come in."I quickly threw the chips away and sat on my bed.

"Hey girl!" Frankie walked in with a mini hot pink suitcase that blinded my eyes. It has stickers of anime characters in baby form plastered all around it and a baby blue pompom hanging off of the handle.

"Stop judging!" She smiled.

"Can't promise."

She looked at me up and down and her face turned to terror.

"What?" I look down at my body. "What? Is something on me?!"

"No no no! It's the worst. You're wearing sweatpants and an oversized hoodie to a party?" She pointed at my clothes.

"Hey! These are my favorite sweatpants!" I glared at her.

"Honey, that is unacceptable for the party that we are going to." She opened her suite case and dug through it until she pulled out a navy blue dress that a doll would wear.