My House System

Author's Note y'all •

Here we go:

I bet people are going to get confused.

So all these houses are for a single college called Stanford Way. Beatri goes here.

There are separate house chains. There are a lot because this is a pretty big school. Every house chain is a different brand like hotels. They are made by different companies and every chain is different. The one Beatri goes to is for the people who don't have as much money so it is kind of next to a sketchy neighborhood lol.

There are other chains like hers. Just different prices. There are also the rich houses. They cost much more, though. The rich people share houses still but theirs are bigger and they live in luxury.

Beatri still has a nice house, it's just not as fancy. It is an ordinary house, not a mansion. And the food is from the grocery store. But, as the story goes, you will find out that it is more homie then the rich people's homes are.

Each brand has different amounts of people in their houses, Beatri's just happens to have 8 students. Someone will apply for a house and once the brand chooses the candidates, they put all the names and randomly generate them. That is why Beatri is the only girl in her house ( pray for her🙏 ).

Do you guys understand what I'm saying? If you don't, I can explain it in another way later on.

Don't be a stranger, don't forget to vote and comment! It would be greatly appreciated ☺️

Have a great rest of your day Sweeties!

11/29/2018

~Steffy💕