14

January 30, 2019

I know it's only been a few days but it's Wednesday. The first thing in the morning, ma'am Glenn came to me in her time, which was our first subject, science.

"Krisha, let's go to Aaron's house after school okay?" I just smiled then nodded in agree.

But what we didn't expect was he came. That's right, he came to school today. The most shocking part is his mother is here at school too, that's why ma'am Glenn gone off for a while to go talk to his mother.

When ma'am Glenn came back, she called Aaron and Shannon out to go for a talk about their grades because seriously, it looks like we aren't all graduating at the same time. After some time, both of them came back. Aaron came near us because Prince was beside. I don't know what have gotten to me but suddenly I called out his name for the first time, without any hesitation like before.

"Aaron.." I said then signaled him to come at me.
"What? " He was behind my seat already that time.
"I want a hug.. " I whined.
"Why?" He asked but he was already hugging me. It's so warm.
"Because it's so cold.. " I answered but that time, he was letting go already.
"That's all? " He said then goes back to Prince.
"By the way, do you have my ISN?" He asked.
"I saw it a week ago but I don't know where it went now. " I answered, he just nodded then went to his seat.

It was our break time but all of a sudden, our teacher told us that ever break time all student should go down at the canteen or bleachers. We went all down but some of our classmates are still in the room, I guess they had it their way.

"You can't eat here, go to the canteen or bleachers. " We were at the front of a classroom that time when a faculty staff keep saying that for three times.
"It doesn't have that much space so we think it's better we go to our room instead of making all students go down here for break time." We said to the teacher as we were fixing our things then left. We couldn't enjoy our food because of that. She can't understand the situation enough for the students.

It's Filipino time now and the teacher discussed something about our evaluation form for the teachers, basically now, we are the ones who'll judge them now and give our perspectives on them. We wrote our ratings on the paper provided that has all of the teacher's names. After that, our TLE teacher was absent so she left a task for us to do which is explaining a topic by writing it on the paper.

I was writing when I suddenly feel sleepy then accidentally fell asleep while working on my paper. I was sitting on the floor that time then use my chair as my table because it's more comfortable.

Prince, Andre, and Aaron came to our side then I called him out again. I don't why I kept on doing that but I don't feel irritation about it.

"Hug me again please. " I whined. At first, he won't give in. That was when Andre and Prince started teasing him about showing his "abs" and stripping his shirt. I laughed a little while watching them. I whined at them couple of times too about I wanted a hug from him.

He hugged me. A long one.

It only made it long because I don't want to let go even though he let go already. I keep hugging him by putting my arms around his waist then leaning my head on his chest.

I missed him.

I missed his scent.

I missed his presence.

"They took a photo of us. " He said after I let go, I just nodded. I guess he didn't want it. Eane was the one who took the photo.

During our break time, Jencel, Eane, and I talked about Bianca because she was absent from Monday until now. We were really worried because Eane and I thought that Jencel and Bianca fought but they don't know to themselves either. We talked about her personality how moody she was these days and we thought about talking this to her but we were also thinking the possibilities that would happened if we did that.

✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉

«I know I don't have that enough good personality but still, I want our friendship to lasts long even if we are faraway from each other. «