Chapter 29

Author POV

Jungkook started to tear up as he thought about his past. Taehyung saw this and went in for a hug. The younger gathered himself together and started to speak after he let go of the hug.

"Uhm, my dad- He used to a-abuse me and my mom a lot. He used to always kick me and tell me how i was 'a waste of air' and 'the biggest mistake he ever made'. It really upset me because i did love him when i was a kid. Every time i called him dad, he'd kick me or punch me and tell me that i wasn't his kid, he'd tell me that i was an accident and he never even wanted me. I-I also had a brother but he-he killed him. My dad killed my older brother. He did it right in front of me and after he did it he looked at me with eyes that said 'you're next'. I panicked and threw a glass of wine on him. It hit his head and he passed out. I ran away with my mom and we moved here. That's why i freaked out in the cafe after my mom said that she had been seeing my dad. She knows what he did and yet she doesn't care. The nightmares of that night and everything that happened before and after still haunt me at night. I'm always scared that he'd find me and my mom and now he did find us. I'm still afraid of him. I can't sleep at night when I'm alone because i feel like I'm unsafe, I feel like he can come and kill me anytime. Taehyung, I'm so scared."

"I'm so sorry, baby.", Taehyung said as he hugged him again. "I'm here, I'm here to make sure that you're always safe. I'll stay with you until the end and you won't ever have to be alone again. I love you, Jungkook. Don't ever forget that."

"I love you too."

"Jungkookie, i don't want to ruin the mood but i think you should let your mom finish what she was saying in the cafe."

"Why should i? She kind of betrayed my trust and i don't want to hear any excuses."

"She really looked like she had something important to say. Please? I'll go with you."

"Fine but I'm only doing it for you."

"Thanks, baby."

"I'm hungry."

"Wow, that was a bigger mood switch. I'll make us food, don't worry."

Taehyung stood up and left to make food in the kitchen. Jungkook sat there, still on the ground and eventually sat on the couch. He turned on the tv and at that exact moment there was a jump scare in a horror movie. Jungkook yelled and turned the tv off. His heart was beating really fast.

"Jungkook, are you okay?", Taehyung yelled as he came rushing to the living room where he saw Jungkook holding a hand on his heart and panting heavily.

"I'm fine, Just- Jump scare.", Jungkook managed to say in between his pants.

"Oh okay. Jimin and Yoongi were watching tv so they probably had it on a hundred and ten percent."

"Yeah, i think so."

~

Taehyung finished the food and the two of them were sitting opposite sides of each other while eating. Taehyung was giving Jungkook most of his food to make sure he ate well.

"Tae, I'm eating i swear. You also have to eat."

"Yeah, i am..."

"Is there something wrong?"

"Nope, nothing's wrong. Why?"

"You're not eating anything. Tae, is there something you're not telling me?"

"No, everything's just fine."

"You can tell me anything, you know? I'm here for you just like you're there for me." (A/n: I want someone to care about me like that :'(   OOF, people suck)

"Yeah, i know."

~

Jungkook didn't sleep for the rest of the night, the two boys went to bed at around 3 AM (after eating). Jungkook could only think about what had been bothering Taehyung and why he didn't eat anything. He wanted to help the older just like he'd been helping him. He wanted to be there for Taehyung like Taehyung was there for him. He was worried about the boy, even tho the blonde told him not to. 

Taehyung also didn't get any sleep that night even tho he knew there was school in the morning. He just laid there, awake next to Jungkook. He was thinking about why he didn't just tell Jungkook about his problem. Why didn't he tell anyone? He knew he could trust Jungkook with everything yet he still didn't want to tell him. He believed he just didn't want the younger to worry about him but this caused the younger to worry even more.

The two of them got ready for school in their own dorms and didn't walk to school together. Jungkook had first hour off so he just laid awake for another hour but in his own bed this time. 

After an hour, Jungkook also went to school, to his first class.

It felt like years until school ended but eventually it finally did. Taehyung went back to the dorms an hour before Jungkook, skipping his last class as he didn't find it interesting enough. This was the first time Taehyung skipped a class but at the moment, he didn't care. He just wanted to be alone. Or with Jungkook. He wanted Jungkook, he wanted to hold him close and cuddle with him. Maybe even have sex again if Jungkook was in the mood for that.

Jungkook knocked on Taehyung's dorm door as Yoongi and Jimin left him behind to go to Yoongi's dorm. Jin was also there. After a few seconds a few footsteps were heard and Taehyung opened the door. He saw Jungkook and almost immediately hugged him tight. 

"Hi Jungkookie."

"Hi Taehyung, missed me?"

The two of them entered the living room and sat on the couch.

"Yeah. Did you miss me?"

"Maybe just a little bit. Why did you go to the dorms so early? You skipped class."

"I didn't feel so well.", Taehyung wasn't lying. He really did feel unwell. Right after he got back he went straight to the bathroom and threw up everything that he had eaten in the last few days, that wasn't much. 

"Are you okay now?"

"Jungkookie, i have to ask you something."

"You can ask me anything."

"Can you come to the doctor with me? I haven't felt so well these last few days." Or let's say years.

"Of course, hyung. I'll go with you."

"Thanks, Kook."

~

Taehyung and Jungkook went to the doctor a few days earlier and now went back there to get the results from the test they did on Taehyung. They knocked on the door and entered after hearing a 'come in'. 

"Ah, Mr. Kim. How are you feeling?"

The two boys sat on the chairs in front of the desk.

"I feel like throwing up."

"Ah, that's not good. So Mr. Kim. How long have you actually been doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"Making yourself throw up, Mr. Kim."

"I- uhm I-"

"Mr. Kim. We're here to help you. You don't have to lie about it."

Jungkook just stayed quiet and listened to their conversation like he wasn't even there. He did get mad after the doctor announced that Taehyung had been making himself vomit but decided not to say anything about it, at least not right now.

"I- I think it kind of started when i was eleven years old, maybe ten..."

"Mr. Kim, I'm afraid to tell you that you have bulimia. It's a eating disorder. Bulimia involves a person, you, eating food and then taking extreme steps to lose it again. Things like making yourself throw up, excessive exercises and the abuse of laxatives or diuretics." (A/n: I don't know what that last thing means smh but it was on this website and i guess i just put it in here anyways because it has to do with Bulimia nervosa)

"Oh...", That's all Taehyung had said. All Taehyung had to say. He didn't know that it was going to be this bad.