Chapter 6

~

3 weeks later

Author POV

A few weeks went by, Taehyung and Jungkook became really close. The 'gang' also became really close with each other, they hung out almost everyday after school, in the weekends and holidays when they're not home with family. 

~

"HOLIDAYS!", Taehyung yelled through the school corridors.

"Taehyung, we had holidays before. What's the big deal?", Namjoon said.

Hehe, they don't know I'm spending my whole holiday with the love of my life, Taehyung smirked at the thought of being with Jungkook in the same house for 2 weeks straight. 

Jungkook stayed with Taehyung because Jin was going on vacation with Namjoon, most of the time he stays there or goes to his mom's house. His mother was in America for her job and he has no one else he can stay with. He was going to stay in his dorm for the holidays but when Taehyung heard about this, he told him he could stay at his parents' house with him.

"Tae-Taehyung?", Jungkook tapped Taehyung's shoulder to get his attention

"Yes Jungkookie?", Taehyung turned around to face the younger boy.

"Are y-you sure I-i can st-stay with y-you? I-if you mi-mind me coming, i ca-can just s-stay here.", the younger didn't look up from the ground.

"Jungkook.", the older lifted Jungkook's head up with his index finger. "Of course i don't mind. Why would i? You're an angel and i'm sure my parents won't mind you either. And even if they did mind you, i wouldn't leave you here all by yourself. It's Christmas in a few days! How can i let you be alone at Christmas? I'm not heartless.", Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook gave him a small smile back.

"Are you cold Jungkookie?", Taehyung asked, noticing Jungkook's slightly blue lips.

"N-no, i'm fi-fine.", Jungkook lied.

"Here, have this.", Taehyung took off his coat and put it on Jungkook's shoulders.

"Ta-take it ba-back, you-you'll ca-catch a c-cold!", Jungkook handed the older his coat back.

"No, it's fine. I'm born in December, i can have a little cold.", the older said making the younger a bit irritated.

"I said ta-take it back! I-I don't wa-want you t-to catch a co-cold because of m-me. Plea-please put o-on you-your coat?", Jungkook begged.

"Fine but i'm not taking it off again if you're cold!", Taehyung joked.

"Ju-just put i-it on.", Jungkook handed Taehyung his coat and the older put it on.

~

The boys entered Taehyung's parent's house.

"Taehyung! It's so great to see you again! We missed you so much!", Taehyung's mom said and gave Taehyung a tight hug.

Jungkook felt really awkward just standing there.

Taehyung's mom pulled away from the hug.

"And you must be Jungkook, right?"

"Ye-yes, it's ve-very nice t-to mee-meet you Mrs Ki-kim. Th-thank you s-so much for ha-having me.", Jungkook said and bowed.

"It's nice to meet you too. I'm happy to have you, dear. Taehyung's friends are always welcome.", She said and glanced at Taehyung who was looking at the ground. "Well you boys can go unpack. Today you can do anything you want, i won't be home. If you're hungry you can buy some pizza, i left money on the table. I have to go now, have fun!", Taehyung's mom left the two boys alone in the big house.

"Uhm, i'm sorry for my mom. She's embarrassing. I'll show you to your room and you can unpack your things there.", Taehyung said and guided the younger to a guest room next to his own room. He opened the door. "So you'll be staying here. There's also a bathroom trough that door over there.", he pointed at a door. "If you need anything I'll be in the room right next to this one. I'll leave now so you can unpack.", Taehyung said and went to his own room, closing the door behind him.

~

"Tae-Taehyung?", Jungkook said as he knocked on the older's room door.

"Come in!", Taehyung said on the other side of the room.

Jungkook opened the door and entered the room, closing the door behind him.

"Jungkook, are you okay? You look like you were crying. Wait, were you?!", Taehyung said standing up from his bed and walking over to where Jungkook was standing.

The younger stayed silent as a tear rolled down his cheek, he looked down to the ground.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?", the older put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, pulling him into a tight hug.

Jungkook stayed silent and cried onto Taehyung's chest as he hugged him tighter.

"Baby, why are you crying?"

The younger cried even harder as he tried to speak.

"M-my mom... Sh-she, she di-died!", He cried harder and harder. Taehyung tried to comfort him and Jungkook calmed down a little.

"Jungkook, i'm so sorry. Are you okay? That's a dumb question, of course you're not.", Taehyung said still holding onto the younger.

"Tae-Taehyung? Ca-can i stay he-here f-for the ni-night? I don't th-think i will be ab-able to slee-sleep to-tonight.", Jungkook said slowly letting go of the older.

"Of course you can, baby. Anything for you.", he kissed Jungkook's forehead and gave him a little smile.

Jungkook returned the smile while wiping his tears.

"Let's go watch a movie to take your mind off of things, okay?", Taehyung offered. Jungkook nodded and followed the older to the living room.

~

After the movie the two boys went to sleep. They both slept in Taehyung's bed and cuddled a lot.

A/n

TAEKOOK!!! HEHE!
You thought they were going to get al dirty😉
I'm evil.

Clumsy nugget author out!