Chapter 7

~

Author POV

"EVERYONE WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS!", Taehyung yelled as he woke up first.

(A/n: i don't celebrate Christmas and i don't know anything about it so please just ignore weird stuff. Or comment🤗)

Taehyung entered his room to wake up the sleeping angel- I mean Jungkook.

"Baby? Babe, wake up. It's Christmas.", Taehyung whispered while shaking Jungkook gently.

"I wanna sleewp.", Kookie said.

"Baby, you have to wake up. My mom is preparing breakfast.", Taehyung tried again.

"Lweave me alowne, Kookie is tiwed.", Kookie said once again.

"Jungkook, wake up.", The older got a little tired of Jungkook's baby act.

"No need to be wude to Kookie.", Kookie said as he slowly woke up.

"Yay, you're awake. You can take a shower and be downstairs in 20 minutes, okay?", Taehyung said.

"Owkay.", Kookie said and he went to the bathroom to take a shower.

~

"CHRISTMAS!", Taehyung yelled while eating his breakfast.

"Honey, we know it's Christmas. You really don't have to shout 'Christmas' every time you do something.", Taehyung's mom said.

"Sorry mom, i'm just excited for the present i got from dad. It's too bad he couldn't make it.", Taehyung said as he looked at his food.

"Yeah it is. He really wanted to be here with us but he has a really busy schedule, you know? His job isn't one of the easiest ones but i'm sure he wants us to have a great Christmas!", Taehyung's mom said.

"Yeah.", He said.

"So Jungkook,", Taehyung's mom started. "How is school?"

"I-It's great Mrs Ki-Kim.", Jungkook commented while looking at his food.

"Are you okay? You seem a little off.", Mrs Kim said.

"Mom...", Taehyung said, gesturing her that it isn't a good idea.

"N-no, it's fi-fine. My, m-my mom pa-passed away yes-yesterday...", Jungkook said, still looking at his food. He felt the tears in his eyes but tried his best to not make them stream down his face.

"Oh, i'm so sorry for your loss. I shouldn't have asked.", Taehyung's mom said.

"It's o-okay.", the younger boy said, feeling his tears flow down his face. He his his face in his hands.

"Awh, please don't cry.", Taehyung stood up from his seat and hugged Jungkook really tight.

~

A/n

Hehe, I'll end it here because i'm too lazy to put all the presents and stuff in here and i don't want to make Jungkook cry anymore😭.
I purple you, baby!
What do you guys think of Taehyung calling Jungkook 'baby'? Hehe, i like it😏😉

This clumsy nugget mind is so perverted omg send holy water, I need a lot.