Part 8-The Level One

It's very usual day today. Jason is still sleeping in his room. His roomate at the college, Luke, is already showered and ready to go to the class. Luke is very quiet, but he's very handsome guy. All the girls in the college wants to be his girlfriend and the boys were jealous at him.

"Dude, wake up! It's 9 am already. Our class is started at 11 am." Luke said to the sleepy Jason.

"What?! 11 am?! It's still 2 hours again." Jason said under his blanket and yawning. "Okay, up to you." Luke said and walk out of the room. Left Jason alone in the room.

Hours past by, it's 10.30 am and Jason is still sleeping. Suddenly, his phone ringing. It was Abigail calling. Jason trying to reach his phone with his both eyes still closed. "What's up?" Jason said.

"Wake up Jason! You're late! You have a class in 30 minutes again, right?" Abigail yelled at Jason on the phone.

"Oh My Godness! Thank you for reminded me. I'll call you later." Jason hung up the phone and quickly run into the bathroom, cleaning himself and getting ready.

*****

Meanwhile, Abigail is in the school library. She's mad at Jason because he hung up the phone. She wants to say something to him. But then, she realized and understand that Jason is already late for a class. Abigail is in the library, it's recess time and she was doing her assignment. Samantha is in the library too. She's with Josh. They're searching for a History book. Samantha saw Abigail, she was sitting in the couch, doing her assignment.

"Josh." Suddenly, Samantha called Josh.

"Yeah? What's wrong?" Josh said. "Should I tell Abigail about that?" Samantha asked to Josh.

"Why not? She's your family too, right? Just tell her and ask some advice to her." Josh said wisely.

"Okay, I'll tell her. Are you not coming with me?" Samantha said.

"No, it's okay. I'll wait for you in here. You know...searching the History book." Josh said and continued search the History book.

Samantha make her own way to Abigail. She take a deep breath over and over. She's a little bit scared of telling that thing. Now, Samantha is in front of Abigail. Abigail was very shocked of the standing and quiet Samantha in front of her.

Abigail let Samantha sit beside her, meanwhile Josh spying on Samantha and Abigail, and of course still looking for the book.

"I want to join the Covergirl model audition." Samantha said very simple and effective.

"What?! That's great! You have a passion on that, right?" Abigail was very happy to hear that. She hugs Samantha tightly.

"But..." Samantha said. "But what?" Abigail released the hug.

"Do you think I'm going to make it through? A lot of people joining."

"I'm sure you can! Just believe in yourself. Oh, I have to tell Jason about this." Abigail grabs her phone and then look at Samantha again. "Wait, haven't you?" Abigail asked.

"I'm going to tell him after I told you. But I already told this to Sam and Josh." Samantha explained to Abigail. Abigail nod and continued to text Jason about that.

"Well, see ya Ab, I have to help Josh to search the History book." Samantha stand up and say goodbye to Abigail.

Samantha came to Josh, who's in the computer corner. Samantha greeted Josh and told that Abigail already knew about that. Josh was very happy for her. Deep inside, Josh said.

"I wish I can tell you what I'm feeling about you, Sammy."

Then, Samantha continued to find the book. After a few minutes later, she found the book and they're go back to their class.

*****

Samantha is in her house, upstairs, in her room, in front of her laptop, open the Covergirl model audition form. She take a deep breath. Trying to relax her mind and believe in herself that she's going to win this. Suddenly, Samuel open Samantha's room door.

"Sammy! Wait!" Samuel said to Samantha quicky. "What?" Samantha said.

"Wait for me....I want to see you sign up for that." Samuel said and giggles.

"Okay." Samantha said and smile.

Now, Samantha has a powerfull to believe that she will sign up and win this. She fill the form very carefully. 5 minutes later, she's done.

"Okay, just wait for the next announcement." Samantha sighed and looked at Samuel.

"Go tell Jason about this!" Samuel said enthusiastly.

Samantha dialing her number to Jason. She told everything about. Jason was very happy and excited to hear that.

"I support of what you do, as long as it positive. I'm very proud. I love you so much!" Jason said and then he hung up the phone.

*****

Jason is on his way to Nandos with Luke and his other friends. They just finished their class for today. Luke looked at Jason, who's always smiling since he hung up the phone from Samantha.

"Are you okay, man?" Luke said.

"What?? Hahaha of course I'm okay. Do I look like an idiot?" Jason said.

"Yes, you are. You're always smiling like an idiot." Luke said.

"Hahahaha oh...about that. I just recieved a great news from my sister. I'm very proud and happy for her." Jason explained.

"Well, congratulation then. Hahaha." Luke said and laughed. A happy laugh.

*****

Samantha told to all of her friends and family. They're very support of what Samantha are going to do.

So, this is just the beginning of something big in her life. This is the level one of the game.

(to be continued)