Part 5-The Life

The sun is about to say goodbye to the purple-orange evening sky. Samantha and Josh decided to go home before the moonlight show it brightness.

****

Today is Monday, the 1st day of school. Every Monday at Saks High School, school magazine published. In the magazine contains the latest news about the students and teachers, worldwide celebrities, and stuffs, including the news about Samantha and Samuel's house robbed. Samantha go to school with Samuel by a motorcycle. When they arrived at school and began to enter the school, everyone's in silence. The students were watching at them like they just killed a people. Samantha and Samuel walk throught the hallway. Still silent until they turn left at the end of the hallway, the silence turn into the noise.

"Sam, what's up with them?" Samantha asked to Samuel. "I don't know, let's go to the class." Samuel said. Then, they go to their classroom.

The same situation happened when Samantha and Samuel enter their classroom "Samuel..." Gemma said when she saw Samuel. Jason take him out of the class. Followed by Stacy, Mark & Ann.

"You're still alive?!" Mark said and pinch Samuel's arms. "I am alive." Samuel said confused.

"Let me explain, everyone knows that you and your sister were dead because of the robbed accident last Saturday...." Gemma explained the truth.

In the different situation, Josh told everything what happened to Samantha in the classroom.

"I'm trying to tell 'em the truth but no one believe in me." Josh said.

"See? Your news is on the school magazine." "OMG! There's a ghost! Aaaa!" Debby's scream cutted Salvana's sentences.

"I'm still alive Debby." Samantha said with a flat tone. "Okay, whatever ghost." Debby said and take a sit far away from Samantha.

That Monday, were become the awkward day for Samantha and Samuel. At the recess time, Samuel, Samantha and their friends go to the school magazine office. They explained that the news about them is absolutely wrong. The school magazine team were very sorry about the un-true news. The problem is done, even Debby and Jeleasa still act like seeing a ghost when they met Samantha and Samuel.

After school, the Axes Crew filming at the classroom. They told everything about what happened today. It's annoying day for Samantha and Samuel. It drives them insane.

****

The next day, Samantha was busy. Doing her story on her laptop. She always bring her laptop wherever she goes and never take her eyes off of the laptop.

"Don't be on pressure, Sammy." Jacob said on the phone to Samantha.

"But I must finish this. The deadline is getting close." Samantha muttered.

"But that just a competition from the magazine. Not your real job." Jacob advise. "But....." Samantha sighed. "Okay....I'm leaving now."

"Good girl. I have to go, my class is about to start. Bye, love you." "Bye, love you too..."

They hang up the phone and Samantha went downstairs to do something. Away from her laptop.

Samuel were having a romantic dinner with Gemma at the restaurant. It's been a long time since the day Gemma leaving to Milan. They miss each other so much. The night sky were full of stars and the lunar moon complete the night view. They look at each other, exploring the beautiful eyes for a while. Then they laughed and continued eating.

Josh feels bored, he call Samantha but she didn't answer it. So, he went to Samantha's house. Her house located in front of Josh's house. That's why, they always together since they were kids until now. He push the house's bell twice and Samantha didn't showed up. "Hmm, I think she's sleeping." Josh thought. Then, he decided to go to the Mark's house.

At Mark's house, Josh share his story and problems.

"What?!! You like Samantha??!!" Mark shocked.

"Sssst....don't say it too loud, dude!" Josh said.

"Hahahahaha, why you don't tell her about your feeling?" Mark said.

"I'm afraid. But I will tell her in the perfect time." Josh said.

"Okay, I'll tell Danielle, Salvana, and Nate about this." Mark grab his cellphone and begin to dialing their number.

"Dude, are you crazy??" Josh said and grab Mark's cellphone from his hand.

"Why not? We're best friends." Mark said.

"Because for some reason. Just between me and you who knew about this. Okay?" Josh said. "Okay, whatever." Mark said.

They spent a whole night talking about Josh's feeling to Samantha. Samantha is a nice girl, it can be right that Josh loves her. Maybe not only Josh. Maybe the other guys feel the same way too, but they don't show their feelings.

Debby and Jeleasa were having a sleepover party at Debby's house. It's a barbie house. Because the color of the entire house is pink, like a barbie. Debby is the only child in her family. So she always get what she wants. But her parents always busy with their job. Sometimes they forgot about Debby. That's her secret life. But she always told everybody that she and her family are live happily. The only one who knew the secret is Jeleasa.

"Jel, I don't like this clothes. I mean, I've been wore this yesterday." Debby said sarcastically.

"Maybe you should give them to the orphanage through the school charity club. People will call you a wise person." Jeleasa said, giving advise.

"You're right. I'll go with that." Debby said and smiled.

The night is getting darker. The wind is blowing, cold. The sound of the night accompany the activity of the noctural animal. Josh, Mark, Debby, Jeleasa and the other civilization were already go to their dream world. Leaving the earth for a while.

(to be continued)