Part 3-Who?

Jeleasa go to the stage, grab a microphone, and said

"Hey everyone! Look, over there! There was 6 idiots people, trying to be famous by making unquality video on youtube. Hahahaha."

Jeleasa laughing and also all of the people in the School Festival. "See? Now people have attention to you guys. Congratulation!" Debby said with a fake angel careness and then leaving with Jeleasa. Everyone still laughing at Samantha and her friends. Except for Samuel. "Don't worry guys, she just jealous with you." Samuel suddenly came and try to tell them that wasn't a big deal.

"Who is she think she is? A president? Oh please." Mark said angrily.

"Thanks Dude, for not laughing at us." Josh thanking to Samuel.

"No problem." Samuel said.

"I think we should go. I mean, there's a lot of haters here." Samantha muttered. "Haters?" Danielle raising one of her eyebrow.

"Yeah, just think the positive side, okay?" Samantha explained what she means. "Oh....I got it." Danielle nod her head. They're leaving the School Festival and Samuel back to his friends.

They still don't know where to go until Salvana tell her idea to go to their private basecamp. This basecamp is private and only they know the place. The basecamp is like a house with white and black colour. It's not a huge house but inside the house, there's 2 bedrooms, 1 studio, 2 bathrooms, dinning room, living room, backyard, garage and carport. If they feel bored, sad, or anything. They will come to the basecamp.

When they arrived at the basecamp, Danielle and Salvana threw their body into the sofa immediately. Followed by the others who sat down and straighten their legs on the carpet in front of the sofa. Nate turn on the TV.

"As long as we're here. We're save." Salvana said.

"Okay, I'm going to make lunch. What do you guys want?" Samantha asked.

"I think Mango Juice and Hamburger is good for lunch." Mark muttered.

"Okay, I'll make that." Samantha go to the kitchen and start to make lunch.

"Let me help you." Josh go to the kitchen to help Samantha. Around 15 minutes later, lunch are serve. They eating like they're haven't eat for a month. They spent a whole day at the basecamp.

Meanwhile, Samuel still hanging out with his friend at the School Festival. It's 2.30 pm now and School Festival still crowded. Samuel thinking about his twins, Samantha. "Is she okay at the basecamp? Where is the basecamp? Is it in a safe place?" A lot of question fill Samuel's head. Suddenly, all of the question gone as Samuel's friend, Jason talk to him.

"Dude, where's your girlfriend?"

"Girl- what? Oh...got it, she's on her way to here." Samuel said.

"Ah, there she is." Samuel continued and pointing at her girlfriend from distance.

Her named is Gemma. She has a long brunette hair and a brown eyes. She's like Abigail, but Abigail has a long blonde hair and a blue eyes. She's a little short than Samuel, but not too short.

"Hey, you're taking so long. Where have you been?" Josh asked, he looks worried about his girlfriend.

"I'm stuck at a traffic jam. I'm sorry." Gemma apologize to Samuel for her late.

Then, Gemma greeted her friends Jason, Ann, Stacy, and Mike. It's been a long time since they saw Gemma on last month. They're hugging each other and express their feeling of missing Gemma.

Gemma is a model and she had a modeling camp in a first week of summer vocation. Now the camp was over, she can go back to her home. "I miss you guys so much! I can't wait for our trip to beach this summer!" Gemma said enthusiastically. "Me too, it must be so fun!" Stacy muttered.

"Well, I'm hungry. Let's buy some snacks!" Mike suggest. They go to the Snacks Bar and buy some snacks and drinks. Gemma bought a lot of merchandise for her friends. She bring out the paper bags with merchandise in the inside, that was a lot of paper bags actually. "I bought something for you guys. Here, I hope you like it." Gemma give them the paper bag. Jason got a Muse T-Shirt, Ann got a One Direction Official Book, Stacy got a cape, Mike got a fedora hat and Samuel got a blazer.

"OMG! This is what I wanted. Thank you Gemma!" Stacy thanking to Gemma, but her eyes still on the cape.

"Yeah, you excatly know what we're wanted." Nate continued.

40. The sun goes down & the moon comes up. The School Festival is still on, more and more visitors came. Samuel and his friends decided to go home, because they're really tired. Samuel takes Gemma to her house then Samuel returned to his house immediately.

Samantha and her friends are still in the basecamp. Nate and Mark were slept on the sofa, Danielle and Josh were watching TV, Samantha and Salvana were editing the video of Axes Crew.

"Hey, we sholud go home. It's already 7 pm. Your brother must be worried." Josh said to Samantha.

"You're right! Okay, let's go!" Samantha tappd her forehead and grab her jacket. Samantha and Josh leaving first, followed by the others a few hours later. Josh takes Samantha go back to her house with motorcycle because Samantha and Josh are neighbors.

They arrived at Samantha's house, she thanks to Josh for the ride. When Josh about to start his motorcycle engine....

"Wait! Stop!" Samantha said.

"Why Sammy?" Josh asked.

"Look at my house. It looks messy." Samantha said and watching her house from the outside.

Josh get off from his motorcycle and enter Samantha's house which is unlocked. Samantha hiding behind him, she was confused and scared. Then they saw Samuel, frustating.

"Sam, what happened? Who did this?" Samantha asked.

"We're robbed." Samuel said.

(to be continued)