Part 6-Their Destiny

September, 15th 2010. That was the day The Axes Crew created. Now it's been a year since they're formed. They have a dream that they want to be famous with their vlogs on youtube. Being a youtube partner are their goals. Apparantly for now, with just 5 subscribes and less than 1000 views. Their dream must be in the waiting list. Those 6 best friends were not going to created The Axes Crew, if they don't let that day happened.

****

It was a usual day of Danielle in 11th grade. She goes to school earlier and started to clean up the photography club office. She's a school photographer. Her job is capture every best, worst, funny, sad moments in the school. At the recess time, she's doing her job. Surrounding the school and play with her camera. She's tired and decided to have some snacks in the cafetaria. 

"Hmmm....what should I eat?" She thinks and confused. "Maybe you should eat the french fries." Someone's coming and said from behind. It makes Danielle turn around. There was a boy, the face is un-familiar, but he seems very friendly. 

"Oh....why I have to eat that?" Danielle asked to that Boy. "Because it's the best food for recess time....."

There's a silence and an eye contact for a while. 

"Oh....where's my manner. I'm Nate." That boy, which named is Nate, introduce himself and trying to begin the shake-hands between them. 

"Oh, I'm Danielle. Are you a new student in here?" Danielle asked. "Yes, I'm new in here. I don't have any friend. That's why I came to you." Nate said clearly. 

"What did you say?" Danielle shocked and asked him back. "I mean, you seem nice and friendly. So I thought I can be friends with you. Beside, I have a passion in cinematography." Nate said as he shows his handycam to Danielle. 

Danielle thinking for a while. Then smile grow wider in her face. "You should join in our photography club." Danielle stood up and grab Nate's hand. They walked to the photography club office. Danielle introduced Nate as a new member and told her briliant idea to the rest of the club's member.

**** 

Samantha feels bored in her class. She's playing with her cellphone and be unsocial kid in her new 11th grade class. All the girls in her class were gather 'round, talking about stuffs, boys, updates, everything. Samantha wish that she could move to the another class. 

"Sammy!" someone's yelling her name outside the class. It was Josh, Samantha's best friend. 

"Hey Josh! You came exactly in the perfect time!" Samantha said as she walked out of the class. She don't even care that everybody's are watching her. Then Samantha and Josh leaving to the cafetaria. 

In the cafetaria, they ordered some food and drinks. They sit in the table beside the food counter. 

"What are we going to filming today?" Samantha asked to Josh. "I don't know, maybe another cover of song? What song that you want." Josh said with his mouth full of hamburger. 

"Mmmm....how about I Should've Kissed You by One Direction?" Samantha told her idea. 

"That's great! I already learned the keys on my guitar. So, in your studio as usual right?" "Right." 

After Samantha and Josh finished their conversation. A camera flashlight were attracking their attention. It was Danielle and Nate doing their job. They took a picture of Samantha and Josh. 

"Now I'm feeling like a celebrity. Paparazzi around." "Hahahahaha-ha-ha-" Josh laughed and cough, because he laughed with his full mouth of hamburger. 

"Josh....stop laughing. Just finish your eat first before you decided to laugh." Samantha warned and still laugh. 

In the distance, there were two boy-girl frenemies fighting. Not fighting like hitting the other, but words fighting. All the school paparazzi were surrounding them. 

"I hate you! You're like the worst best friend ever!" The girl said. 

"You too, I wish I never meet you from the very 1st time!" The boy said. 

"fine!" "fine!" 

"fine!" "fine! Go on with your new friends." 

"fine! Don't ever come back!" 

There's a silence when they were fighting and after the fighting. Even the paparazzi stop clicking the camera. People looked at them like they're the wanted person. 

"They used to be BFF." Danielle said to Nate. 

"They used to be like us. Emotions are mean." Josh said to Samantha.

Time is slippin away, days change into weeks, hours gone by. The situation of the 3 relationship are go on, until Nate decided to called Samantha, Josh, The girl-boy frenemies to the photography club office. It was Friday, everyone wants to go home soon after school. It was kind of hard to Nate to called all of them. Danielle is helping him to do it too. Finally, they were now in the photography club office. 

"Okay, what are we going to do?" Samantha said. 

"Yes, what the reason we should be in here?" The girl asked to Nate and Danielle. "It's for the best Salvana." Danielle said to that girl. 

"So, your name is Salvana?" Josh said. "Yes, I am." Salvana said with her smile.

(to be continued)