Part 7-Another Extraordinary Youtube Sensation

"Pfftt....such a flirt girl." The boy said, smirk, and rolling his eyes. "Mark! Could you please shut up your mouth?" Salvana yelled to the boy, which name is Mark.

"Alright guys! Listen to me." Nate said and it makes they stop talking. "Okay, let's make it fast. I'm thinking, why don't we work together as a team?" Nate explained his idea.

But they don't understand what's the meaning of 'work as a team'. So he explain it again. "I mean, all of you guys loves youtube-ing right? Why don't we make a team, then filming our activity, and post it on youtube?"

"I agree with that." Josh said brake the silent. "Do you?" Samantha asked to Josh. Make sure that he said like that.

"Yes, I am. Is there anything wrong Sammy?" Josh said and turning his head to Samantha. "Nothing, just ask. Okay, I agree too." Samantha said quickly to accepted Nate's idea.

"Wait, I want to be in the team. But I don't want Mark join the team." Salvana said sarcastically. "Okay, I will get out off this room." "No! You can't!" Danielle stopped Mark, who's about to stand up and walked out of the room.

"Why I can't?" Mark asked and come to the place that Danielle is standing. "Because of some reason and I want to ask you something." Danielle said. They're standing so close. This is the awkward moment, so Danielle move one step back forward.

"What?" Mark asked and rolling his eyes. "What makes you and Salvana always fighting?" Mark shocked and speechless when he heard about it.

He looked at Salvana and then his head turns to face the floor.

Salvana begin to explain what makes her and Mark always fighting. Salvana and Mark are used to be Best Friend Forever like Samantha and Josh. But when they were about 10th years old. Mark leaves Salvana to Germany. He moved with his family. When Mark come back, he pretend that he doesn't know Salvana and told that Salvana is a stranger. Salvana sad and they started to hate each other because of it.

"Why you did that, Mark? It hurts Salvana so much." Samantha asked to Mark. "I don't know. I just want to be popular and be in the football team. So...." Mark answered. He still facing the floor.

"Now, would you like to apologize to her?" Nate said.

Mark walking to Salvana, who's sitting on a chair. He take a sit beside her and begin to speak some words. "I know it's hard but I always wanted to say this." Salvana doesn't say anything. So Mark continued his words. "The truth is, I...I can't see you dumbed by me. I want to be friends with you. But....."

"I know what it feels like and I know you're not the type of guy like that. I pretend fighting with you, 'cause I want to help you to be in the football team."

Everyone was shocked when they heard Salvana's words. She meant it, she didn't lie about what she said. Mark also can't believe that all this time, there's a power of sacrifice and friendship behind his carrer as a football player.

Mark apologize to Salvana and hugged her so tight. That was a sweet moment of them. Nate looked at the clock, it's 3 pm already. "Guys, can we back to the main topic? It's 3 pm already." Nate said. "He's right. So....Mark, Salvana? Do you guys agree?"

Salvana looked at Mark and so does Mark. Both of them nodding. Finally, the team was created. "What about the name of the team?" Samantha asked to Nate and Danielle. "About that....I...don't know yet." Danielle said. "Seriously? Okay, it's going to be a long day." Salvana said and lays her back to her chair. After 30 minutes they're thinking. They just found one word, it's 'Axes' and they don't know what's the meaning of it.

"Hey, I've got the meaning!" Josh said. "What's the meaning?" Nate asked enthusiastly.

"Another Extraordinary Youtube Sensation. What do you guys think?" Josh said. "I think it's great!" Samantha said and smiled.

"Yeah, me too." Danielle agreed. "Okay! That is our name." Mark said.

Then, they're decided to filming everyday about their activities and hope that youtube will ask them to be their partner.

****

Now, the sun is about to goes down. It's already 5 pm. The school is empty. Samantha and Josh are in the Josh's house. Samantha looks so tired. Sometimes she throw a paper to the trash and start to writing again in the new paper. Josh looking at Samantha.

"She's working so hard." Josh though.

Samantha looking at her laptop everytime when the notifcation tune is ringing. Josh and Samantha are waiting for the replay of their Axes Crew promotion on twitter and e-mail. Yes, they're sent some promotion to some producer via twitter and e-mail.

Nate and Danielle were editing the video of Axes Crew in their basecamp. They're pressing play, stop, trim, cut, everything that makes the video looks good. Sometimes they have to start all over again because of an error with the program. "Nate, if I fall asleep, just wake me up. Okay?" Danielle said.

Mark and Salvana, as usual they go to their favourite cafe. Not just have some drink or food. But they're also meeting some producer to introduce Axes Crew and ask them for a partner. Some said no, and the rest said later.

They're work so hard. That night the sky were full of shooting stars. Samantha walking out to the Josh's balcony, she close her eyes and wish...

"What is your wish?" Josh standing right beside Samantha. Samantha open her eyes and look at Josh. "I wish everything for the best." Josh and Samantha smiling to each other and then hugging. Josh, Nate, Danielle, Salvana, and Mark are wishing to the shooting stars too. What a beautiful night.

(to be continued)