Part 2-Someday

The sun was rising, the birds start to chirping, dew in the morning was smelled wet and coming down to the leaves. Sunlight was coming through the ventilation of Samantha, Samuel, and Jacob's bedroom. The sunlight is shining on their skin, this light delivering them back to reality. After a few hours they went into a dream world. The atmosphere was very supportive to stay in bed all day long and not go to school. But they can't, school is a must.

They had a breakfast together with a bowl of cereal and milk. Jacob looked at Samantha and began to ask. "You're healthy now?"

"Yeah, I'm healthy and getting better." Samantha muttered with a happy face.

"Good! Because today is School Festival" Samuel said as he put the empty bowl and glass to the dishwash machine.

At school there is a lot of students gather 'round with their friends. Oh, by the way. Samantha and Samuel is a High School students at Saks High School. 5. Meanwhile Jacob, is a college student at University California Los Angeles (UCLA). So Jacob has to come back to Charlotte once a week.

"Hey, I want to join with my friends. So, take care and be careful okay?" Samuel said, try to warn his sister.

"Oh please Sam, like I'm a 8-years-old little girl and you're going to lose me." Samantha chuckle on Samuel. Samuel rolling his eyes and go to his friends. Samantha joining her friends, Salvana and Danielle at the cafetaria.

"Hey guys, why we have to hang out in the cafetaria?" Samantha asked to Salvana.

"Because, this is the perfect place to hang out and gather 'round, Sammy." Salvana muttered.

"That's a good choice, Sal." Samantha said and grab a little bread from her other friend, Danielle.

The School Festival was held once a year in summer vacation. The event was enlivened by bazzar of each class, live music performance, DVD marathon, and exhibits the creativity of the students of Saks High School. The students school organization, who's holding the event has been very good on preparing the School Festival. All goes according to the plan. They made the football field into a spectacular venue. The crowds start to cheer as the School Festival about to begin. Everyone enjoy the School Festival. Samantha, Danielle, and Salvana were walking around at the bazzar. They're eating ice cream and snacks, play games, bought some girls thingy, and more.

Well, this a school festival and there must be a lot of boys around. From the nerd one to the charming one, all in there. Salvana look to the right and left side. Like she was looking for something. Danielle is looking Salvana's behaviour. "Sal, what are you looking for?" Danielle asked with a confused face.

"Hellooo, you forgot Josh, Nate, and Mark? Our friends?" Salvana said, trying to remember Danielle about them. Danielle nodding her head, know she knows it.

"Hey, do you bring your camera?" Samantha asked to Danielle. "Yeah, of course. Here." Danielle give the camera to Samantha. "Okay, let's start filming while we're waiting them." Samantha said as she swicth on the camera. They began to record their activity. Samantha is holding the camera and Danielle is talking to the camera, explaining their activity and where they were.

On the other side. The mean girl Debby with her friend Jeleasa are bullying a student. Samantha can't hear what exactly they talking about. But, just a little point that she heard.

"You talking like that to Debby?!" Jeleasa said and pointing her finger to the student, almost touch her nose.

"Let it go, Jel. She will take my revenge one day. Let's go, I don't want to see her face." Debby asked Jeleasa to leave. Not just Samantha watching them. Salvana and Danielle are watching them too.

"What thing that can make she stop bullying?" Danielle asked. "No idea." Salvana muttered. Then, Samantha, Salvana and Danielle go back to the camera. Samantha is recording the situation around the School Festival. When she spins to the left side, suddenly Josh's face popped up in front of the camera "Aaaa!" Samantha scream, she is very shocked because of Josh. "Josh, it's not funny!" Samantha said and trying to control her heartbeat.

"Hahahahaha, I'm sorry Sammy." Josh chuckled and apologize to her.

"Well, hello you people alive! Nate in here!" Nate muttered to the camera.

"Hey, I'm Mark. We've just got here, because we had some important bussiness."

"What kind of bussiness, Mark?" Josh asked him. "No, actually we don't have one. Hahahahaha LOL!" Mark laughing so loud.

"Okay, you're hillarious. Now..." Salvana continued. "We've been practicing some dance moves and we're gonna show you on the next video. So stay tune on Axes Crew!" Salvana said.

After Salvana finished her sentences, Samantha bump by someone from behind. A camera in her hand and also herself, fell to the ground. "Ouch!" She muttered.

"Are you okay Sammy?" Danielle asked and help her to get up immediately. But before Samantha answer Danielle's question, Debby come to them. "Did someone just bump you?" Debby asked with a fake puppy face and careness.

"What are you doing in here?" Josh asked, confused.

"Oh, I'm just trying to help you guys." Debby continued.

"We don't need your help." Salvana said, surely.

"Are you sure? Hahaha don't be shy. Jel, show them." Debby asked Jeleasa to show their kind of helping.

(To be continued)