Part 4-Unreleased Story

"What??!! Robbed??!! Oh for God's sake!" Samantha is very shocked and pressed with this situation. Josh is very shocked too, he's confused and don't know what to do. Then Samuel hugs Samantha, trying to calm her down.

"Did Jacob know about this?" Josh asked to Samuel.

"No, I haven't called him yet. I'm frustating, Josh." Samuel said.

"Okay, let me call him." Josh offering some help, then take his cellphone from his jeans pocket.

He call Jacob who's in his college, UCLA, California. Jacob was very shocked when he heard about the robbed accident. Jacob wants to come back to Charlotte, but he cannot. He just arrived at there 3 hours ago and it's almost 11 pm. He told something to Josh on the phone, very seriously. After that, Josh hang up the phone.

"How?" Samantha asked, she wiped her tears and trying to calm herself.

"He told me that we have to clean up the house and he wants me to always be with you guys." Josh explained.

"Be with us? You mean like protect us?" Samuel said. "Kind of like that, but not take care you guys like a baby." Josh continued.

"Oh....I got it. Well, thank you so much Josh." Samantha said with a little smile on her face and relief.

"Hey....you're smiling!" Samuel said, looked at Samantha's face happily.

"Oh come on guys, like I never going to smile again." Samantha chuckled. They laughed together.

"Okay, did every jewellery, money, important file, or anything that's worth still left?" Josh asked with serious tone.

"I don't know, maybe we should check the entire house." Samuel said and went upstairs to his bedroom.

Samantha did the same way too and Jacob searching in downstairs.

They opened every drawer, cupboard, shelf, branchas, and save box in that house. When Samantha is checking her stuffs in her bedroom, she realized one thing that's missing. It's her book with unrealesed stroy that she wrote inside. She went downstairs and tell about it to Josh and Samuel.

"Really? Just that? Are you sure?" Josh asked still not believe it.

"Yeah, I'm sure. But all of my stuffs just messily on the floor." Samantha explained.

"But all of the money in our branchas are gone." Samuel said sadly.

"Oh I can't take this anymore! Who did this? He or she sooner or later will pay for this!" Samantha become angry and frustated.

"Okay, we talk about that later. Let's clean this mess first." Josh suggest.

They began to cleaned up the house. They don't realized that it's almost midnight. They spent 2 hours for cleaning the house. They're very exhausted. Josh stay at Samantha and Samuel's house. He's sleeping on the couch, meanwhile Samantha and Samuel sleeping in their own room. That night was an unexpected night. They spent their day, enjoyed and had a lot of fun at the School Festival. But when they arrived home, everything ruined their happiness. The robber is still out there, maybe watching Samantha, Samuel, and Josh behind the bushes.

Another day passed by. The brand new day is just begin. But there's still a little worried left. Samantha woke up first. Deep inside her heart, she still mad. Because she has to write the story from the beginning again. She tried to ignore the accident last night. She cleaned up herself and went downstairs to breakfast. It's 6 am already, Samuel and Josh still enjoy their own travelling in the dream world. Samantha decided to not wake 'em up, then she make a breakfast for them.

Suddenly, the house's bell ringing. "Who's there?" Samantha yelled to the stranger outside the door. Then, she walked to the front door and open it. That was Abigail, Gemma, and Police.

"Sammy are you okay sweetie?" Abigail said and hugged Samantha. Abigail is like a mom to Samantha. Because she always care about Samantha, Jacob, and Samuel.

"I'm okay, Ab." Samantha said. "Where's Sam?" Gemma asked, worried.

"He's okay, he still sleeping upstairs. Why do you guys bring a police here?" Samantha said.

"Who's that Sammy?" Josh wake up and wondering who's come. Josh walked to the front door slowly, 'cause he still sleepy. Then he saw Abigail, Gemma and Police. Samantha allow them to enter the house. Samantha, with a help from Josh explained everything about the accident last night. Finally, Gemma, Abigail, and the Police understand and know the accident. The police said that they will find the robber and return the unreleased story book belongs to Samantha. Samantha were very thankful to the Police. After the Police left, they went upstairs to see Samuel.

In the evening, Josh take Samantha out for an evening walk. They walking around the park and both of them were enjoy it.

"Hey, I want to say thank you to you like a hundred time." Samantha said.

"Hey....I'm your friends since we were 1 years old. Take it easy, Sammy." Josh said with a little smile.

Samantha take a deep breath. Let the oxygen in and release the carbondioxide. What a very cool and fresh air. "I feel better now." Samantha said under her breath.

"That's good. Mmm....would you like to come to my house yesterday?" Josh asked.

"Okay, I would love too. But for what?" Samantha asked.

"Did you forget about my Dad's birthday?" Josh said with a dissapointed face.

"Oh God! Sorry Josh, I'm so sorry." Samantha apologized.

"Chill Sammy.....hahahaha." Josh giggles and run to avoid Samantha. Samantha run to catch Josh and hit him on the shoulder, but not too hard. They have fun at the park, trying to catch a bird, filming, eating snacks and ice cream, also take some photos. For a moment, Samantha can refresh her mind. It because of Josh.

(to be continued)