"That's just who he is".  Natalie managed to shrug. Her head had begun to erupt with pain.  She started to sweat profusely.

"Natalie.  Are you okay?" Carter got up from the chair and walked over to her.

"No.  I have migraines.  I don't have my medicine".  She could feel the emptiness in her stomach push itself to her throat.  "I need to use the bathroom.  Could you show me where it is and contact my friend?  He is should be sitting out front in the waiting room."

Carter helped her out of the chair and assisted her to the bathroom door down the hallway.  He ran to the waiting room and saw Brant putting on lip gloss and putting it back in a gold makeup bag.

"Are you here with Natalie Randall?" Carter looked at the young man oddly.

"Why yes.  I am." Brant smacked his newly glossed lips together.

"She's sick.  She's in the bathroom down the hall. He watched Brant run down the hall and rubbed his bald head, confused by Brant's appearance.

"Natalie!" Brant yelled, flinging the bathroom door open.  He found her in the third stall.  He pushed open the door and saw Natalie slumped in the floor by the toilet.  

"Dear God Natalie, are you ok?"  He eased himself on the floor behind her.  Natalie pointed her finger to her lips to silence Brant.  Her head throbbed angrily at the shriek of his voice.  She turned her head to answer him and felt the acid in her stomach rise to her throat.  Brant pulled her hair back as she hurled into the commode.  Pulling her hair with one hand, he rubbed her back with the other.  As she bent down to throw up again, Brant felt something protruding from the back of her head.

"What in the Versace happened to your head, Natalie?" He pushed her thick curls to the side and gasped in horror at a large red bump near the nape of her scalp.  "Fuck this.  You're going to the hospital."

"No Brant.  It's my migraine".  Her voice echoed in the toilet bowl.

"Damn it, Natalie, this is not just a migraine.  You have an egg in the back of your head." Brant whispered loudly.

"Oh, Brant you are such a drama qu--".  Natalie's limbs went limp and her head bent further into the toilet.  She had fainted.  Brant pulled her head from the toilet and yelled for help.

________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 12:23 pm

The fly hovered over Akoni's face, beating its wings rapidly.  Provoked by hunger, it found a place to search for food outside of Akoni's ear.  Elevating and lowering itself down, it buzzed loudly until it found a place to land.  The slight tickle and hum roused Akoni out of his sleep.  He slapped at the stealth flier while hitting himself in the face.

"Mutha Fucka!" he yelled.  He missed the fly by a half an inch sending it to search for another food source behind the office desk.   Akoni sat up and looked around at his surroundings.  He had fallen asleep on a long green leather sofa inside of Bull's office upstairs.  He wiped the sleep from his eyes and checked his pockets for his cell phone.  He strolled through the call log and noticed 23 missed calls.  He called Natalie's phone.  There was no answer.  He strolled through the text messages.  He had 17 missed texts.  One by one, he began to read the messages.  As he read the messages, his eyes widened and he dropped the phone.  He ran out of the office and began to call out for St. James.  The bar was empty, except for Peaches, the bartender.

"Peaches, where's Unc?" Akoni took an elastic band out of his pocket and bundled his dreads in a large bun.

"Bull went out to the store.  He has been gone for an hour".  Peaches polished glass and set it on the table.

"You seen St. James?" Akoni asked.

Peaches nodded her head toward the bathroom near the pool table.  "He's in there," she grinned.

Akoni walked over to the door.

"Yeah like that.  Come on baby.  I just paid yo' ass to suck my dick.  You betta suck all of it.  Don't be shy.  Take it all in.  Yeah.  Ooh shit.  Like that.  There you go, you got it.  Ooh shit. Don't stop.  Yeah. Don't stop".  St. James moaned.

"Saint!  Akoni listened through the door.  "Fuck. Saint!"

"Yeah. Hold up. Fuck. I'm about to cum.  Don't stop.  Ooh Shit. Don't stop. Fuuck! 

"Come on Saint.  Open the door."  Akoni yelled.

Akoni stood back as the door slowly opened.  St. James was zipping up his pants.  A skinny white woman dressed in a halter top and jeans, got up out the floor wiping her mouth.  She walked out of the bathroom smiling at Akoni.  Akoni looked at her and frowned his face.  He turned to St. James who was grinning from ear to ear.

"You a nasty mutha fucka,"  Akoni shook his head at St. James.

"And you know it cuzzin!" The fuck going on now?" St. James looked in the mirror and began washing his hands.

"Joseph is dead and Natalie is in the hospital.  We gotta go to Suburban Hospital in Bethesda".  Akoni leaned against the wall shaking his head in disbelief.

"What the fuck! Damn.  Come on let's ride."  St. James dried his hands and walked out of the bathroom.  The two men headed out the door.

***Please comment or vote****

         Thank you