"Getcha ass out of there Maylee!" He screamed before banging on the door. It felt as if he was finna knocked the door of the hedges anytime now.

I took my cellphone out of my pocket with my shaking hand. I quickly unlocking it still shaking pressing on the name. I placed the phone to my ear praying that Austin stopped and leave.

"Hello?" His deep baritone voice spoke through the phone causing me to slightly calm down a bit.

"Can you please come to my house right now?" I asked feeling tears finally fall down my face.

"Oh so you on the phone with that nigga huh? You better hope he saves you in time." Chill went straight through my body causing more tears to fall.

"Stay on the phone okay mamas. I'm on my way right now and I'll handle the situation with my brothers alright." I suddenly felt relieved again.

"Okay." I sat back against the door with my eyes shut tight. I heard the continuous breaking of objects inside of the living room.

I don't know how long it was but I heard the door open causing it to shut against the wall. I heard a bunch of arguing until it finally got silent. I stood to my feet pressing my ears to the door to hear what was going on. A soft knock filled my ear causing me to step back again.

"May baby are you in there?" Zander's smooth voice filled my ears causing me to immediately open the door.

I ran into him arms causing him to step back shocked a little bit. He rubbed my back up and down in a soothing manner. He kissed the top of my hair before pulling me back a little.

"Are you okay mamas?" I nodded my head causing a small smile to display on his face. I watched as two good looking men walk back into the house causing me to raise my eyebrow in confusion.

"Oh ma these are my brothers Kam and Ace." He introduced each of them causing me to let out a small smile and a small wave.

"Nice to meet you Mahogany. But it's time for us to go." They waved before walking out the door making sure it was locked.

"You sure you okay ma?" I shook my head no feeling more tears start to stream out my eyes.

"I-it just brought up old memories that I thought I got over but I guess not." I tried to step back and he stopped me. I placed my head down feeling more tears flood from my eyes.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I shook my head causing him to nod.

"Okay you'll tell me when you're ready. I'm going upstairs and pack all his things to put outside." He kissed my forehead before walking upstairs.

I sat back into the couch placing my hands if my face. This situation brought up old memories from that night that I didn't know that still was carried around me.

"I'm done." I screamed out before more tears started falling down my face. Why was my love life so terrible?

End of flash back

I sat back laughing thinking about how situations had a funny way of playing out

I sat back laughing thinking about how situations had a funny way of playing out. I thought I was doing good going back to Austin but it turned into a disaster.

People weren't meant to be the same way as me and Austin were meant to be. People grow apart and I should've took the hint when he tried to force me to Minnesota with him.

I need to go back therapy so I could finally heal from the situation as a whole. I need a break from relationships for a while to find myself again.

Kam

Ace