summary

ALL SAM HAD WANTED TO DO WHEN HE WENT TO THE STORE WAS GRAB $100 WORTH OF HAMBURGERS AND HOWEVER MANY BUNS NEEDED FOR THAT AMOUNT OF MEAT PATTIES

ALL SAM HAD WANTED TO DO WHEN HE WENT TO THE STORE WAS GRAB $100 WORTH OF HAMBURGERS AND HOWEVER MANY BUNS NEEDED FOR THAT AMOUNT OF MEAT PATTIES. He didn't go to the store with the purpose of having a shopping cart rammed into the back of his calfs. He didn't go to the store with the intent on finding his imprint in the small body of 11 year old Lorainne Swan. But what he had intended to do at the store that day didn't matter to him anymore, what mattered was going to Billy and Harry and telling them furiously that this was some kind of joke the ancestor's were playing on him because how could they make him imprint on an 11 year old when he is 22.

He yelled at no one in the presence of the two counsel members, cursing the ancestor's for making a joke out of him by saying his soul mate was a 11 year old child he had watched grow up at Chief Swan's house - how could they give him Chief Swan's 11 year old daughter as his imprint. Nothing angered him more at this thought, how could he be able to spend time with her now? The chief would not understand, he would find it scary that a 22 year old man needed to spend time with his child, that a 22 year old man couldn't go a day without seeing his daughter. Somehow this convinced Billy and Harry to allow Charlie to know about them, but still! How can you tell a father that his 11 year old daughter is fated to be with a 22 year old man?

THIS DOES NOT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING.