Chapter 29

This chap's dedicated to HelgaHeartbeat07. Hi po! Thank you for always reading and commenting. Mga comments mo po ang isa sa mga reasons kung bakit ako nakakapag-update and of course comment din ng iba pero syempre ang saya lang po sa feeling na kahit kaka-ud mo lang may magcocomment agad. Nakakataba ng puso saka nakakagana magisip ng next ud hihi. So thank you very much po! Xoxo.

Enjoy the chapter guys! Love you all! 💕

--------

Cliff's POV

Remember when I said I'm too tired to be annoyed or angry with Hope anymore? When I said that I'm gonna let go and try to be nice and friendly to her this time?

Well, if you don't remember then its fine.

BECAUSE I FREAKING TAKE IT BACK!

Naiinis na tinakpan ko ng unan ang aking ulo upang hindi marinig ang sunod sunod na malalakas na pagkatok nya sa aking pinto.

I groaned.

It's been a week since the devil outside my room, whose name is Hope, lived with me.

And the devil was nothing but a pest!

A super annoying pest that I just want to crush if given the chance! Grrrr +.+

The whole week of her stay here consists of nothing but her following me around and clinging to me like a fvcking leech!

And that's not a figure of speech or whatever you call it by the way because I literally meant that she clings to me when I 'neglect' her.

Her words not mine.

And the most annoying thing is that I can't fvcking do anything about it because one, she's a gangster, two, she's a gangster, and three, SHE'S A FVCKING GANGSTER!

Who knows what she'll do to me if I pissed her off and she realize she don't care if she have feelings for me and just kill me?!

Sino sasaklolo sakin? Ikaw na nagbabasa neto?

Syempre hindi! Ni hindi ko nga dapat alam na may nagbabasa ng buhay ko! Kaya wag kang magrereklamo kasi hindi ako nagrereklamo sa invasion of privacy! Let me freaking say what I want!

And because of her clinginess and my desperate attempt to get her off me, I pretty much asked what she wanted.

And boy, that was the most stupid thing that I've said and regretted.

Because the minute I asked, she said a bunch of words that I can only summarize in one word.

DATE

She wanted a date.

And she wouldn't even let me plan it because she said that she'll be the one to court me.

Me, being pursued. Me, courted by her.

Me, a man.

Pak u author -.-

Author: *hides under her luffy blanket* S-Serena pointed a gun at me. I'm sorry I just don't wanna die *cries*

Tss +.+

To say I'm angry and pissed off is an understatement.

I'M OUTRAGED!

The knock on my door intensified. Kulang nalang ay bumagsak ito sa sobrang lakas ng pagkatok.

At hindi na ako magtataka kung talagang bumagsak nga talaga ito dahil mukhang hindi na katok kundi suntok ang ginagawa nya sa aking pinto.