Donghyuk lets out a frustrated groan. He turns to the people at the door. "Get him out of here. I don't even want to see him right now."

"Tsk. Tsk. Anger issues," Seokjin mumbles as Yeonjun moves to blindfold Jin again with the rag. The boy nudges Seokjin to stand and grabs him gently by the arms to guide him out of the room. While he's on his way out, he can hear the conversations of the people around him.

"What are we supposed to do with him?"

"I don't know! Just take him to a room till I can think of something."

"Can't we just take him back to the palace? Most of the staff has to go back tomorrow anyway."

"No. He'll snitch on us."

"Maybe Doc will have an idea? Or Bang Pd?"

No longer within hearing range, Seokjin frowns under the blindfold. These people weren't very intimidating, is this what rebels are usually like? Are these people rebels at all? They had said something about a distraction. So had the bombing at the stadium been a distraction for something else?

If he was going to remain alive, then he might as well get as much information as he can on these people. Because if he manages to make it back to the palace, he needs to tell Namjoon what he learned.

After the make out session he had planned, though. Priorities first.

His head bumps into something hard. Felt like a wall. Yeonjun mutters a 'sorry' behind him. 

A few seconds later he's sitting down again, back resting against something. He's about to ask for a pillow but someone starts talking suddenly.

"So," someone says, "what now?"

"We should get him out of those clothes," another voice suggests.

"I'm not doing it. Wouldn't that be like some sort of sexual harassment?"

"Sexual harra— that's what you're thinking of right now? We kidnapped the guy!"

"It was a bad idea to bring him here in the first place," another one says.

"You agreed to it!"

"Yeah but now that I think about it we could've just pretended to find him and taken him back to the palace!"

"He'd snitch on us!"

A groan. "We should've rock, paper, scissor'ed our decision."

"Maybe he won't snitch if we make him pinky swear—"

"Um guys?" Seokjin speaks up. "Just because my eyes are covered doesn't mean I can't hear you. Just an FYI." He wiggles his butt a bit, trying to get comfy. "Also, a pillow would be pretty nice right about now."

Silence. Then some low whispering. Before Seokjin can say anything else, the blindfold is off again. Seokjin finds himself inside of a room with two bunk beds and four boys staring down at him, all standing in a semi circle around him.

Yeonjun grabs a pillow from one of the bunkbeds, Seokjin lifts himself a bit to sit down on it once the kid places it underneath him. The boy steps back into the group semicircle around him.

None of them say anything. Seokjin tells himself that they must be debating whether they can trust him or not, if he wanted to get any information on where he was and what the hell was going on, he was going to have to appeal to their better nature.

"So," he says slowly, glancing at each of the boys separately. "Want to hear a joke about paper?"

They all look at him like he's crazy. Understandable.