Malfoy's eyes widened when he saw me, "Bloody hell."

I glared at him, "It was Ginny."

"I can't believe I'm going to say this but Weaselette knows what she's doing," Malfoy stared.

I smirked, "Are you sure you broke your arm this morning and not your head?"

He glared at me, snapping out of his thoughts, "You probably healed it wrong. It messed me up. Hurry up, you're late."

I rolled my eyes but followed him through the common room.

He stopped to offer me his arm.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

He gave me a deadpan look, "Just take it."

"You're so extra," I rolled my eyes, slipping my arm into his as he grinned, weaving through the crowd of Slytherins congratulating him.

We passed Astoria and I took it upon myself to smirk. Like, Malfoy smirk. At her.

No wonder why Malfoy does it all the time, the outraged look on her face made my week.

Oh bloody hell, he needs to get back with Astoria already, I'm practically turning into him.

"Draco, mate-"Zabini saw me and he sighed, "Hello, Granger."

"Zabini."

"Oh Astoria is going to be royally pissed off," Zabini swore, glancing over my shoulder at her.

I rolled my eyes, "That's the point, isn't it? To piss her off that Ma- Draco's not available and so she'll do whatever it takes to get him back."

Malfoy shrugged, "Yeah, I guess."

"If I die because of her I will kill you," I glared at him.

He rolled his eyes at me and sighed, "Looks like you need a drink."

Malfoy went to walk away and I yelled after him, "No alcohol!"

Zabini rolled his eyes as he settled down on one of the sofas, I sat down next to him, "You really are a prude, aren't you?"

I glared at him, gesturing to my extremely short skirt, fish net tights, and heels, "You're gonna say that while I'm next to you dressed like this?"

He chuckled, "You say it like it's a bad thing you're wearing that. I'll say it, despite you being 'Draco's girlfriend', I hope you know that you are always welcome in my dorm room."

I grimaced, "You're disgusting."

"Thank you."

"Well, well, if it isn't goody two shoes Granger," a voice clicked.

I looked up to see Astoria Greengrass glaring down at me. I smiled, "Astoria, always a pleasure."

"I don't know if you've figured this out yet but, you're not supposed to be here. This is the Slytherin common room. I could tell McGonagall and you'd be in detention," She folded her arms over her chest and smirked at me.

Oh, Shit.

I stood, grinning sweetly, "Go ahead, go tell on me to McGonagall. However, that would mean I would spend all those hours in detention with Draco. You know, my boyfriend. So I guess I would thank you if you did end up tattling."

Astoria looked shocked and I heard Blaise wheezing, "Damn."

"You don't know who you're messing with, Granger. I'm warning you, stay away from Draco," She hissed, taking a step closer to me.

Oh thank Merlin, she still fancies him.

"Oh, yeah? What are you going to do about it?" I noticed that every other Slytherin in the common room was watching, "I don't see why you care, Astoria. You were the one who dumped Draco. He's mine now. Maybe that'll teach you to appreciate what you have before you lose it instead of being a spoiled brat."

Slytherins exchanged looks, swearing to each other and grinning at Astoria's beet red face. She glared at me so hard I thought her pupils started on fire, "I warned you, Granger."

She then turned on her heels and stomped away.

I returned back to the sofa and Blaise was grinning at me, he pointed his cup of firewhiskey at me, "You're growing on me."

I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed the cup Malfoy had showed up with, "That was awesome," he grinned.

"She's going to kill me," I groaned, throwing my head back and downing the drink.

I came back up sputtering, It was firewhiskey, "I told you no alcohol!"

He shrugged, grabbing the cup from me, "Refills?"

He was already gone when I said no, I looked pointedly at Blaise, "You're making sure he helps me to my common room, because when I drink, I'm as dumb as a door."

Blaise grinned, "I can't wait."

• • •

So, Holland, Michigan apparently believes that none of us should go to school for five days in a row and decided to be -30 degrees. I'm definitely not complaining. I've got no school today or tomorrow so you know what that means... imma be updating a lot.