THE CALL DUH DUH DUHHH.

Start from the beginning

                After twenty minutes of Liam taking pictures and me holding the box turtle, I got a call.

                It was an unknown number. Not a restricted number though. Should I answer the call? Liam looked at me, he must have of heard my ringtone. I decided to ignore the call.

                Suddenly, soon after I ignored the last call, I got another call. Same number. If this person called twice, there must be something they have to tell me. I answered the call.

                “Hello?” I said into the phone using my kindest voice. I glared at Liam, he was still looking at me.

                “Hello,” said a sweetly voiced woman,” Is this Chloe Payne?”

                “Ummm…Yes. May I ask who is calling?” I said trying to sound fancy.

                “The hospital,” she said. I immediately froze. Why was the hospital calling me? She continued, ”Your mother and father got in a car crash, she is in the hospital.”

                “Ok, I will be over there as fast as I can,” I yelled into the phone. I hung up.

                “Mom and Dad are in the hospital,” I screamed to Liam. He ran over to the car without answering and got in.

                I was so shocked and so scared. I couldn’t even cry. This was my family. My mother. My father. My world. They raised me, I can’t let anything happen to them.

                Liam and I sprinted into the hospital and to the front desk.

                “Payne,” Liam said firmly to the desk worker. She pointed to the first room on the right.  Liam and I ran into the room. Mom lay stiffly in the hospital bed.  Dad was in an identical bed right by her side. Mom had a wrap around her head, a broken arm, and two broken legs. Behind her was an x ray of her broken, crushed ribs.

Dad had taken the collision much worse. His whole body was so swollen up, and nearly every part of his body wrapped up. I couldn’t help but let the tears spill out of my eyes. I was always daddy’s little princess. And my mom was my best friend.

                I sat on the edge of Dad’s bed. Liam kneeled beside our mom. Tears ran down his face and went on to the sheets of the bed. The screen behind him showed a screen that beeped to my mom’s heart rate.

                BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP! The line on the screen suddenly went straight.           Mom… was dead.

                I screamed in horror. I started crying.

                “NO!” I yelled. I got closer to mom.

                “MOM! TALK TO ME!” I screamed. When she didn’t answer, I screamed. Liam came and hugged me tight. Doctors wheeled mom out of the room.

Then, signaling off the worst moment of my whole entire life, Dad’s buzzer went off and the line went straight on his machine. My parents, both of them, the people who raised me and had faith in everything I do since day one, were dead. Dead.

                I let out a cry, but it was more of a scream and a cry at the same time. This day just can’t get any worse.

                “NO!” I yelled again. Liam pulled me out of the hospital room and into the passenger seat of his car.

                He started the engine. I cried and cried. Every time I started to be stable, I thought about my childhood memories and let out sobs that lasted for hours. I knew Liam wanted to let out his tears, but he stayed strong for me.

                When we got home, Liam pulled me into my room and set me down on my bed. I immediately got up and cried into his shoulder.

                After hours and hours of nothing but crying, I stopped. I cried myself out. I went downstairs and plopped on the recliner. I had no idea where Liam was.

                Suddenly, the back door opened. Eleanor and Danielle walked the entrance and came over to kneel by my side.

                “You okay?” Danielle asked.  I nodded my head. I tried to say yes, but there was a big lump in my throat.

                “Do you wanna be alone?” Eleanor asked politely.  I hated saying yes to that, but I’m not going to lie.

                “Ok,” Danielle started, ”Well, I will visit you some time tomorrow.” I nodded once again. They both walked out the back door, after giving me a huge hug. I started crying again.  Then, I cried myself to sleep.

                Two hours later, I woke up. I was on Harry’s lap with my head on his shoulder. He was stroking my hair.

                “Hey,” he said quietly. I didn’t reply. There was a lump in my throat still. I jumped out of his grip. I stood up and felt my eyes. I could tell that they were puffy and red. Not to mention my mascara had been running and then dried.

                “The other boys are with Liam,” Harry added. I nodded.

                Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming down up stairs. I looked towards the noise. Liam came up first, followed by Zayn, who was followed by Niall, who was followed by Louis.

                “Hey Chlo,” Liam started. I could tell by his voice that he had stopped crying.

                “Yeah?,” I finally just barely got out. My voice was squeaky and croaky.

                “Aunt Claire is planning the funeral,” he said, ”It’s tomorrow.”

                “Don’t you think it’s a little early?” I asked. It had only been about a day, and my aunt is already planning the funeral. I guess Liam thought I was over mom and dad’s death since he is talking about it like it’s some sort of casual thing.

                “It’s not my choice, its Aunt Claire’s. Would you wanna live with me and the boys in this house? Or go and live with Aunt Claire?” Liam asked.

                “No way I’m living with Aunt Claire. So I guess I have no choice but to live with you guys,” I said sadly.  I could see from the corner of my eye, Harry had a small smile on his face.

                “She said we are allowed to bring guests, anyone who knew them, or cared so we are bringing the guys,” Liam said looking at the members of one direction.

                “Oh, joy,” I said. That was typical Liam, always making a decision without my say in it.

                “Well,” I added,” I am going to sleep.” I walked back over to my bed and plopped myself onto it. It was a long, long day, and even though I had just slept for a little while, it was not nearly enough to ease the pain. They had died yesterday afternoon, and it was now about four in the afternoon. I had enough of this awful day. I needed sleep.

(A/N)- Heyyy guys. So that was emotional, now wasn’t it? Not according tosomeone apparently… But I was told that these author notes just like make the whole story ) And well, If you read this.. I love you. No wait, you could be a total weirdo, right? Nahh, anyway so umm OH YEA! Happy birthday Liam. I know that this fan fiction is like.. not real, because liam actually has a family….  But umm.. Pretend he doesn’t and this is his family, since his family is totally different in this story. ALSO I DON’T KNOW HOW NANDOS WORKS BECAUSE IM AMERICAN! PEACE! Oh and umm, comment or something, because all the commenters are either us or our friends…. BYEEE THANKS ILYSM.