The Funeral.

Chapter 5-Funeral

            “WAKE UP!” Liam screamed. I jumped out of bed, startled.

            “Liam,” I started as I pointed to the door, ”Get out!”

            “Alright, you’ve got two hours,” he said walking out of my room and closing the door.

            I opened my slightly messy closet. I searched through the clothes for something nice. I finally found a nice black dress. It was a little short, but it was all I had. And no way was I going to go shopping for a dress. I put the dress on along with diamond earrings and a pearl bracelet my daddy gave to me. Next, I put on my make up. First, my pink lipstick. It wasn’t too bright, not too bold, just enough. But it just made my lips a little bolder. Then, I put on my eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. Lastly, I put on my blush. I looked in the mirror one last time, I was satisfied. So, then I went into the bathroom to straighten my hair. My hair is naturally wavy, but at the moment my hair was a mess and it was a little too late to get a shower. After I finished straightening my hair, I went into the guest room. I saw a bunch of Harry and Zayn’s clothes on the ground. I went over to the closet, luckily they didn’t unpack their clothes into the closet. I kept my accessories in there. I grabbed a small, silver purse I bought last summer. I put my IPhone in it and walked downstairs. I made sure to be careful. I wasn’t exactly a professional at walking down stairs in high heels. I was terrified I was going to fall… head first.

            I got down the stairs, safely.

            “Are we ready to go?” I asked.

            I could see Harrys face light up and then go into shock. They all got up and followed Liam out the front door. I walked beside Harry.

            “You look gorgeous,” Harry said looking at me. I think he could tell I blushed because he grinned and laughed.

            “Ok guys,” Liam started, ”Five people can fit in this car. Chloe, you need to sit on Harrys lap.”

            “That’s ok,” I said, ” I will just walk.”

            I started walking north, but Zayn and Liam grabbed me by the arms. They pushed me into the car. One second later, I was sitting on Harrys lap. I could tell, he was happy. As for me, I was miserable. Liam drove with Louis in the passengers seat. Harry and I sat on an end next to Zayn, with Niall on the end.  Every time Liam hit a bump, my head was bumped on the ceiling.

            “Liam,” I started as I bumped my head, ”This-ow-was-not-my-plan-of-going-to a funeral.” Liam didn’t answer. I could tell Harry was laughing. I did love his sense of humor, but he was not nearly as dramatic as he should be.

            Finally, we got to the funeral. My head felt like it was about to explode. Harry was still holding me when we got out of the car. I quickly jerked away.

            We all walked into the room. I could see a brownish red coffin in the distance. Right away, the room filled with depression. We all walked to the front row and sat down. I was next to Harry, of course. I wasn’t surprised, he almost fought Louis over that seat.

            When the sad music started to play, I was staying strong. Right when the priest started talking, I broke down. So much for staying strong. I exploded with tears.

            Somehow, I ended up crying into Harrys shoulder. I’m not exactly sure if Harry pulled my head in, or if I leaned my head on his shoulder. To be honest, I really didn’t care. I needed the comfort. If it wasn’t for the comfort from Harry, I don’t know who would be comforting me right now.

            I eventually stopped crying, and I also got my mascara to stop running. I was still resting my head on Harry. He was playing with my hair.

            Then, it was time to go see mom in the coffin. My mom lay stiffly in there. She had her favorite blue dress on with her nails painted. She looked beautiful. She had the locket on Liam and I had bought her last year for Christmas. Right next to hers was dad’s. He was wearing a nice suit, but he looked so thinned and pale. I wanted so badly to just shake him awake and kiss his cheek like I did every morning. But that was not happening anymore. Not now… Not ever… I finally stopped staring at her and walked away. Harry held my waist. I broke away casually.

            After another hour of nothing but Liam and I crying non-stop, the funeral was finally over. We walked outside the church and onto the sidewalk. Liam was comforted by Louis and Niall. Of course, I was comforted by Harry. I wonder where Zayn had run of to…

            Harry and I stopped to look at each other. I stared deep into his eyes. Then, he began to lean in. I didn’t want to kiss him. But I wasn’t going to be mean and refuse and hurt his feelings for me. His lips were two inches away from my face. We were so close, are noses were touching. My lips brushed against his.

            “VAS HAPPINEN?!” Zayn yelled, interrupting our almost kiss. Harry and I jumped back. Harry had a look of anger on his face. He was furious. As for me, I giggled.

            “Oh,” Zayn continued, ”Harry, you were about to kiss her, weren’t you? I could tell from the look in Harrys eyes. I’m sorry Hazza.” Zayn looked sincere for a moment, but then walked away and bursted out laughing. I have to admit Zayn was like a big brother to me. Harry stormed away and into the car.

            “Time to go guys!” Liam said. I got into the car and sat on Harry’s lap. Louis looked behind him to see me on Harry’s lap. I looked so miserable. I frowned. Louis decided to laugh. He had his hand on my waist. It was VERY uncomfortable.

            We pulled into the driveway. I jumped out and ran inside. I skipped into one of the guest rooms to put my heels and purse back in the closet. There were bags in the guest room. I sprinted into the other guest room, or at least my parents old room. There were bags in there too.

            One Direction has moved in.

 (A/N)- K so yea... does anyone actually read this?? but yea sorry this one is short and late, school excuses yadda yadda.... anyway... um yea this just has to end the whole big emotional part so we can move onto bigger better plans. yanno... the rest of the story. And if it talks about the mom more than the dad.. its because of one little mistake. We meant to make the dad leave on them when they weere young but we were stupid and wrote that the mom was going out with the dad so we had to make him die too... anyway thats upsetting... Well yea we'll update mor sooner(?) yea bye love yaaa