𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫 1

"He offered her the world, she said she had her own."

A family that consists of pale faces and golden eyes, were hunting up north in Canada when they came across a small beach that had a small pale girl washed upon

The first to rush to her was the eldest also known as Carlisle.

He checked for a pulse after he noticed a large gash that sat upon her forehead.

He breathed a sigh of relief when he felt that she had small but consistent pulse.

He picked her up and ran with his family behind him.

He knew he couldn't make it all the way to forks so he made a quick decision to stop at la push.

Surely they would help an innocent.

He turned to his family.

"Go."

They all hesitated before turning and leaving.

Carlisle sighed and turned around know that one of the wolves were there.

"Please! You have to help her I'm afraid she doesn't have much time."

He waited a few moments before a tall, tan man came out of the forest, he was known as Sam the alpha.

He nodded and took the small girl out of the cold grip an turn and ran towards his and his mates house.

But before he could make it the girl started coughing and spitting out water.

He stopped and set her down so she could choke up all the water.

When she saw who was helping her she immediately tensed up and rose her hand to send him flying against the tree.

She glared suspiciously at him but couldn't stand.

She started to wobble and was about to pass out when Sam caught her.

He ran to the house and sat laid her on the table.

"Em go get some bandages!!"

His mate scurried into the back to grab the first aid.

She handed it to Sam with shakey hands.

"Who is that?"

Sam looked back and smiled at his fiancé.

"I don't know the leeches found her and brought her to me."

After the girl was all cleaned up and in a fresh pair of clothes Sam brought her to one of the guest bedrooms and put her in there until she wakes up.

•••
This will start after twilight and right before new moon.