Giggles. 

Happiness. 

Love.

But...there was still something that felt..empty. Something that couldn't ever be replaced. I know exactly what the void is...and it's Chaeyoung. A different type of love for her that I can't feel for Jongin. Something more important...more special. 

And that's when the laughter came to a halt. 

"J—Jongin stop," I said, trying my best to not laugh. 

He just continued. He didn't think of it as anything serious, cause I mean, it's just tickling. 

Noticing that the tickles weren't really affecting me anymore, he slowly decided to stop. 

Sitting up with an expressionless face, I just stared out the big glass window looking down on the streets of New York City. 

"Hey. Did I do something wrong?" Jongin asked with a fading smile. 

"Oh. No no..I was just thinking about something," I replied with a fake laugh. 

"And by the way. You DID lose..so I suggest getting your butt in the kitchen." 

"Whatever...just do me a favor and get my holographic eye contact thing from the bedroom, okay?" Jongin asks, getting up. 

"You got it!" 

~~~~~

On my way to the nightstand, I found my purse that I brought from 2019 on an armchair in the corner of the room. 

Damn. How did I totally forget I brought this with me. 

Getting distracted from my original task, I made my way to the purse and dug through it. 

Gum. 

Wallet. 

Lipstick.

Vitamins.

Jisoo's How to Make the Perfect Fried Chicken recipe on a sticky note. 

I miss that girl too. I wonder what she's doing right now. I wonder if she even noticed that I'm gone. 

[Jisoo]

"I will find Jendeuki. Jen-Jen-Jendeuki. I will find Jendeuki. Mandu Mandu Mandu. I will find—"

"Jisooo!! I know you miss Jennie, cause I do too. But can you STOP singing your Jennie song for at least a minute!! I'm trying to figure out what this pen thing does, but you keep distracting me," Chaeyoung yells, even though Jisoo is right in front of her. 

Giving Chaeyoung an annoyed pout, I turned around to continue cooking my ramen, deciding to just whisper the song to myself instead.

"jen-jen-jendeuki...." 

[Jennie]

A pencil.

Mini comb.

My phone. 

I wonder if it still works...