II | 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟

⊱ ────── ๑♡๑ ────── ⊰

Tom's POV

"Yeah bro, I just wanted to let you know that I've landed," I told Harrison over the phone as I made my way through the airport, heading towards the exit with my black duffel bag.

I made sure to wear a hat to avoid fans the best I could. I loved my fans but sometimes it was a bit of a hassle getting from place to place when everyone wanted a picture.

"I really am sorry that I couldn't go with you. This audition was short notice but I couldn't pass it up."

"Haz, it's fine mate. I'll only be here two days doing press for Infinity War anyways. I may be a div at times but I can handle a couple of days alone."

"You're right...you are a div."

"Hey, hey, now-" I was about to jokingly banter back when I noticed something, or rather someone, that made my mouth hang open.

"Umm...Tom? Hello? Mate, it was just a joke," Harrison said, probably thinking I was insulted by him taking the piss out of me.

"Haz, I'm gonna have to call you back. Good luck with the audition mate," I hung up and rubbed my eyes to make sure they weren't deceiving me.

Directly across from where I was standing was the Sky Club Lounge for members only, through the glass walls I could see her. At least I thought it was her. Sure, anyone could have (Y/H/C) hair but I could spot the way she styled her hair swept to the side, and sat with perfect posture in the bar stool, from a mile away.

I got closer and closer, and I couldn't believe it. It was her. The girl that fell off the face of the Earth, well kinda. I saw her all over magazines and on the telly whenever she did interviews but she had changed her number and blocked me on social media. Whenever she was in London I'd only find out days after she'd left. When it came to me, she wanted to be a ghost.

"(Y/N)," I mumbled under my breath in complete shock, so thankful to the universe for putting her in front of me.

I didn't know why I was so excited, it wasn't as if I had a plan on what to say, I just followed my heart and it was telling me to go talk to her.

"Monsieur, comment puis-je vous aider?" said an older woman, who clearly worked at the airport, standing in front of the door to the lounge. I thought she said 'how can I help you?' but I wasn't entirely sure.

"There's someone in there, I-I need to see her," I said, looking frantically at (Y/N) who's face was only slightly tilted my way as she sat in the bar having a drink.

"Sir, the lounge is for members only. Can I see your membership card?" she then said in English realizing I'm British.

"Oh, uh I don't-I'm not a member."

"Sorry but the rules are, members only."

"No, please, please, please madame," I shamelessly begged, "there's a girl in there and I-I need to talk to her."

"A girl huh?" She followed my gaze through the window and noticed (Y/N). "I see now..."

"What?" I asked.

"You love this girl?" I looked down and stared at my feet, taken aback by the question. I never stopped loving (Y/N) but it had been so long since I said it out loud.

"I messed everything up, and I need to tell her that." I told the woman, not directly answering her question.

"Well, this is the city of love, it would be a crime to prevent such a romantic gesture." She gave me a smile and nodded for me to go inside.