• ꓄ꅏꍟ꒒ᐯꍟ

The past few days, Taehyung was busy with Joy. Usually in the hospital, since Jinhee was also wanting to help with the upcoming wedding. Which in all honesty was more easier now that Jungkook and Taehyung decided only close family members so.. a small wedding basically and that was okay with them, as long as they were married at the end of their given date.

Which in this case, was more romantic than Taehyung expected. Valentines day, was the day they picked their wedding date. They only knew about the day from Jinhee, who was told by Joy but it was perfect. It wasn't a winter wonderland but Taehyung had more ideas for the red theme. Everything absolutely excited him. As for Jungkook, he was working.

Jungkook didn't really have a choice due to how much work he was missing. Though it kept his mind off certain things, by end of the day though he was always in the hospital room. It brought him back, when he was with Taehyung. That boy who was in a bad state and wanting nothing more than to die.. he was getting married to that boy. Though he was so much more different, more happier.

"So, who are we inviting? We got the theme, the venue we are hoping to rent and we'll be celebrating at Jinhee's right? So we need to notice your close family members." Joy looked at Taehyung with an eyebrow raised. Taehyung nibbled on his lip. "Well.. all I really have is Yoongi. I can try get my mom.. and my dad but i'm not so sure that will work out." Taehyung huffed.

The boy looked at his fingers and pursed his lips. Wow, he really was alone wasn't he? The boy gulped before looking up at Joy who frowned at the male. "Hey, it's okay. This day will be filled with happy moments. I promise." She held onto Taehyung's hand. Taehyung forced a smile and nodded. "I know.. which reminds me.. Jungkook and I are heading out. I want to ask Yoongi in person if he would want to be my best man."

Joy nodded before pursing her lips, Taehyung raising his eyebrow. "Say it." He spoke and Joy shrugged. "If you're getting this Yoongi dude, then shouldn't you try your parents? Unless thats-" she stopped when she noticed Taehyung's blank expression. "Yeah, I guess I can do that too." He shrugged. Joy sighed before nodding and bringing Taehyung into a hug.

"Update me, yeah?" She spoke and Taehyung nodded as there was a knock on the door, Taehyung pulling away to see Jungkook in his uniform. "Wow, hot." Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled before rolling his eyes. "I just need to change and we'll be on our way." He spoke. Jinhee was currently in her room with the doctors, which was why Taehyung was in the waiting room with Joy.

Minutes later, Jungkook returned in his normal clothing. "Wow, still hot." Taehyung spoke again and this time Jungkook chuckled, his nose crinkling a bit as he sucked in a breath. "Shut up, lets go." He held out his hand and Taehyung grabbed onto Jungkook's hand. "Call me if anything happens." Jungkook pointed at Joy who nodded.

Taehyung walked out with Jungkook, holding the males arm. "How was work?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook humming. "Slow, which is good." He kissed the top of Taehyung's head as they parted ways to get on either side of the vehicle. "I got the drinks in the back, also a few snacks because I know you'll he hungry by the time we even get out of the parking lot." Jungkook started the vehicle.

Taehyung put his belt on and made sure it was secure. "Hey, stop, your seatbelt. For a paramedic you really don't know how to put one on." Taehyung rolled his eyes at the boy and Jungkook chuckled. "Lucky I have a wonderful fiancé huh." He spoke. Taehyung blushed lightly as he looked at Jungkook who smiled. After clicking in his seatbelt, he leaned in once Taehyung did, the two sharing a soft kiss. Then within minutes, they were making their way to their destination.

When they did arrive, it was around eight at night. Again, they took the long way around so it always took twice as long. Taehyung has been asleep most of the way but when he was awake, he was always eating the snacks in the back, even took Jungkook's snacks. "I'm just going to gas up and we'll get to Yoongi's okay?" Jungkook pulled up and Taehyung nodded.

"Want anything?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung's eyes lit up. "I want those red long gummy things." He spoke and Jungkook gave a questionable look. "..Twizzlers?" He asked and Taehyung was quick to nod. "Yes! Those!" He said a bit too excitedly though Jungkook stopped himself from teasing and made his way into the store.

Taehyung played with his fingers and waited for the male. Once the gas jockey finished, Taheyung watched them walk off. And as he was watching them, he found his eyes staring at the boy in the line. From afar, Taehyung watched the love of his life with the biggest smile. It was like he fell in love all over again, watching the male stand in line, the way he would bite his inner cheek.

Minutes later, Jungkook walked out and was in the vehicle, giving Taehyung his twizzlers. "I love you." Taehyung blurted out suddenly. Jungkook hummed. "I love you too baby." Jungkook looked at at Taehyung who shook his head. "No.. no I mean I love you like, I can't explain it but, i'm so happy you're mine you know that? Like.. you're perfect and I love you." Taehyung blinked as he locked eyes with Jungkook.

The older male smiled lightly as he placed his hand on Taehyung's nape. "I get it my love. I love you just as much as you love me okay? I love you." He spoke softly which made Taehyung close his eyes and smile while nodding. With that, Jungkook kissed the top of Taehyung's forehead and they were on their way.