꓄ꍟꈤ

A week passed and Taehyung felt a bit lonely for the male who would keep him company during the days. Taehyung talked to his mom on the phone once or twice but he didn't bother with his father. The male was just alone now, watching the news or just sleeping half of the time. The nurse would bring him food and every time he saw a different colored straw that was not pink, it just made him miss Jungkook more.

It was silly, falling for a male he barely knew. Jungkook saved his life and felt bad for him, that was all. Though the one quick kiss they had kept spiraling in Taehyung's head. How soft Jungkook's lips felt and how his soft touch made him feel tingles. Never did he feel that with Seokjin-

Right, Seokjin. The male decided to visit Taehyung and here they were, looking at television. Taehyung hadn't spoke to the male since he got there and Seokjin was yet to find out that Taehyung knew he was cheating. "Taehyung, Taehyungie, talk to me." Seokjin sighed, grabbing Taehyung's hand which Taehyung moved away.

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows. "Seriously Taehyung what the hell is wrong?" He asked and Taehyung rolled his eyes at that. "God I hope your eyeballs fall out soon, thats all you keep doing." Seokjin groaned and sat back. "I drove hours to come here and this is how you treat me? I was worried about y-" before he could continue, Taehyung scoffed.

"Worried about me? I've been in the hospital for two weeks Seokjin! But your main bitch was in right? He left yesterday so you thought you should come over and play boyfriend with me until he comes back huh." Taehyung spoke without a care. Seokjin's jaw dropped as he heard Taehyung. "What do you mean?" He asked as if he didn't know and Taehyung grabbed the remote, tossing it at Seokjin. "I mean, get the fuck out of here, we're done, it's over!" He yelled which caused him to feel uneasy.

That must have caught the nurses attention but instead of the nurse walking in, Jungkook walked in with flowers in his hands. "Is he bothering you?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung looked at the flowers before looking at Seokjin who stood there. Taehyung nodded and Jungkook put the flowers down. "So would you like to exit or should I drag you out?" He asked.

Seokjin scoffed with a laugh. "Tae.. come on." He looked at the boy in disbelief. Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Go fuck yourself." He mumbled. Seokjin shook his head and started walking out. "Wait-" Taehyung called out. Seokjin stopped and looked back. "Give me my remote." He looked at Seokjin's hand. Seokjin scoffed, pushing the remote into Jungkook's chest and walking out.

Jungkook snarled as he grabbed the remote and gave it back to Taehyung who thanked him and changed the channel. "Was he the one you thought you were going to marry?" He asked and Taehyung nodded. "Sadly." He admitted with a sigh. Jungkook chuckled, "You didn't have to bring me flowers you know, I would have let you into my room either way." Taehyung spoke.

Jungkook pursed his lips as he looked at the flowers then Taehyung. Jungkook chuckled awkwardly before shaking his head. "Actually.." he bit his lip and Taehyung's eyes widened. "Oh- oh no don't worry I was joking, I knew they weren't for me anyways pft-" Taehyung cleared his throat.

Jungkook chuckled. "You want flowers? I could get you flowers." He asked and Taehyung rolled his eyes for the nth time that day. "Fuck off Jeon." He mumbled. Jungkook smiled. "I'll be back okay?" He grabbed the flowers and backed up. Taehyung looked at the male. "You don't have too-" he spoke and Jungkook pointed at the male. "I'll be back." He smiled and left the male.

Jungkook walked into the room where Joy was staying and watched her pack some clothing. "Here you go ma'am." Jungkook gave the flowers to the female who smiled. "Such a sap." She chuckled, grabbing the flowers. "Oh my god-" her eyes widened and Jungkook's did soon after. "What?!" He asked.

"The flowers smell like Taehyung's room!" She gasped dramatically. Jungkook's face went blank as he nudged her. "I thought something was seriously wrong, shut up." He groaned. Joy laughed. "So I was right? I knew you'd go to him." Joy sat down. Jungkook huffed, ruffling up his hair as he sat next to his best friend. "I can't help it. It's like.. something keeps pulling me back to him." He sighed.

Joy wiggled her eyebrows. "You love him~" she teased and Jungkook sighed. "No, I love Keeya." He glared at Joy. Joy rolled her eyes and put the flowers down. "Tell me this, who comes to your mind first when I say this?" She spoke with an eyebrow raised. Jungkook opened his mouth to speak but stopped as he sighed. "Stop."

"Kim Taehyung right? I'm right aren't I? I'm always right." She smugly smiled. "C'mon, I'll take you home." He mumbled and grabbed Joy's bag who swatted Jungkook's arm away. "I have a burned arm that is healing, thats all. I can drive myself." She huffed and Jungkook scoffed. "Yeah no, lets go." He walked out with the bag as Joy followed.

"I'm always right when it comes to your dating life and you know that." Joy nudged Jungkook from behind. The two have been friends since middle school though had a rough patch during high school but ended up becoming friends again. They've been through a lot together so they're pretty close. "I told you, I like Keeya."

"Ha! You said like! Not love." Joy bit her lip to hide the smile. Jungkook groaned. "You know what I mean." He mumbled and put the bag in the vehicle. "You usually say 'i'm not gay' when I say things like this." She mocked the male with a voice and chuckled before Jungkook looked at Joy. "I kissed him." He suddenly spoke.

Joy stopped talking and her eyes widened. Her mouth opened as she then smiled widely. "Really? You.. oh my god that is so cute!" She squealed.