ꎇꀤꎇ꓄ꍟꍟꈤ

Taehyung looked at the male in front of him, SeokJin looking through his phone with a huge smile. Taehyung tilted his head. "Is that him?" He asked and Seokjin stopped everything, putting his phone away and shaking his head. "No, no babe it's not, don't worry about that." He kissed Taehyung's forehead. Taehyung nodded slowly. ".. did you end it with him?" He suddenly asked.

Taehyung waited for an answer but Seokjin only smiled. "I'll get you a pudding, want that? You like vanilla right? I'll get that." He gave a slight chuckle and left the male in the room. Taehyung gulped and pursed his lips before sighing. "I don't like pudding, your other boyfriend does." He mumbled, picking at his blanket.

Taehyung set his head back and looked at his leg that was in a cast. He crinkled his nose as he looked at his hand that was healing well. "God I miss you." Taehyung laid back, closing his eyes. "I miss you so much Jimin." He mumbled and shook his head. He had enough of crying but the hospital just made him even more emotional.. including Jungkook that hasn't properly talked to Taehyung yet. Which was for the best. Sad but it was for the best.

Taehyung licked his lips and rubbed his eyes, opening them up to see his phone ringing. The boy sighed before grabbing it and sliding it open once seeing it was a long number. "Hello?" He spoke. Once realizing it was his college calling him, he slightly smiled but it all fell apart when he heard the certain words.

"You're telling me.." Taehyung tried to make it out but couldn't. "I'm sorry Mr. Kim, your belongings will be ready to be picked up this Thursday." The male was heard and Taehyung's heart broke into pieces as he line went dead. Just then, SeokJin walked in, tossing the pudding on Taehyung's bed. "There ya go." He sat down.

Taehyung blinked. "I got kicked out.." he mumbled, SeokJin humming. "Hm?" Taehyung gulped. "They kicked me out of college.." he choked out. Seokjin only pursed his lips. "Okay? Maybe you can get a job as a gas jockey, those are pretty cool and they're always hiring." He pushed his hair back. Taehyung looked at SeokJin and scoffed. "Do you even hear me?" He asked.

"You got kicked out, so what?" He spoke and Taehyung shook his head. "So what? My dad is going to fucking kill me! Like actually fucking kill me! Seokjin out of all people you should know this!" He raised his voice, wanting some sort of comfort but obviously was not getting any. "Yo, chill why are you getting mad at me? Not my fault you killed Jimin!" He yelled back.

Taehyung went silent. Taehyung looked shocked as he held his breath because he knew if he breathed, he would break. "I.. okay I didn't mean that Taehyung-" Seokjin tried stepping towards Taehyung. "Get out.." Taehyung managed to speak. "Babe.."

"I said get out! Seokjin just leave me alone! Go back home! Leave me alone!" Taehyung yelled, pressing the button for the nurse but Seokjin grabbed Taehyung's wrist, the hold was tight. "Stop this! Stop being a brat!" He yelled in Taehyung's face. Just then Seokjin's arm was grabbed and pulled behind his back, the male wincing in pain.

Taehyung, now shaking as he held back his cries. The male watched as Jungkook dealt with Seokjin who seemed to be busy with his hand behind his back. "I swear to god if you do not leave this building in the next five minutes I will beat you until you're the one in that hospital bed, you got that?" Jungkook pushed Seokjin out of the room, the male holding his shoulder.

"Go!" Jungkook demanded and within seconds, Seokjin was walking off. Jungkook watched the male before turning to Taehyung who seemed to be out of it. As for Taehyung, he felt light headed. It was like everything was spinning, almost like in a movie while the words kept repeating in his head 'you killed Jimin'

Jungkook hurried over to Taehyung and sat on the bed, cupping the male that was still out of it. "Hey, Hey Taehyung, look at me." He patted the boys cheeks a bit before Taehyung finally looked at Jungkook. "J-Jungkook?" He choked out. Jungkook nodded. "I'm here, everything is okay." He pushed the boys hair back and Taehyung nodded slowly. "everything is okay.." he mumbled.

Jungkook brought the male into a hug, Taehyung blinking before he hugged the older male. "You didn't kill him okay? It was something that happened, you didn't kill Jimin okay? You hear me Taehyung?" Jungkook moved away to look at Taehyung who was holding back his tears. Taehyung nodded. "Okay.." though, he couldn't believe that.

After an hour or so, Jungkook was listening to Taehyung complain about Seokjin or just watch a show on the television. Jungkook originally came in to tell Taehyung that he wasn't going to be there that much due to the wedding planning and also because he was going back to work.. but he decided to bring that up another time.

"Also, I got kicked out of college and I was living in the dorm with Jimin.. so I have no where to go. My dad is going to fucking kill me and my mom.. god if I live with my mom I might just live there my whole life.. I think I'm becoming homeless.. huh, I mean, I probably deserve it though right? I mean I killed my best friend and like, I never believed in having some sort of an affair with a almost married guy but here I am."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with bit of surprised expression as he shook his head. Taehyung sighed and rubbed his face. "I get out in a week.. half my friends hate me but say they don't but I know they do and everyone else just pity's me, like you for example."

"Shut up, I don't pity you. I mean, I thought I did but I don't. Also, if you need a place to stay, stay with Keeya and I." Jungkook offered. Clearly he did not think that through whatsoever. "No thanks Jeon." Taehyung sighed but found it a bit weird that Jungkook just suddenly suggested that. That was crazy.. but did he mean it?

"I want you to stay with us Taehyung, please. Just until you can find a place to permanently stay. I don't want you on the streets, it's almost Christmas too, it'll be fun. We're friends right? If so, stay with us, with me."

So much for staying away.