|2|

ding

My phone rings as I ruffle my hair waiting in line for food. I look over to how long it was "fuck it, I'm not that hungry anyways" i smirk and walk my way up the stairs.
"Sorry" he says dropping his bag down the stairs hitting me. "No it's fine"while helping him pick it up i saw a glimpse of his face looking at his feet.

Hooded jacket, dark hazel brown eyes that could lure you in any trance and strands of hair dangling down his forehead "I'm guessing your a new student?" We made i contact. "Yeah" he grabs his bag and walks away. As expected, it's not something new bumping into people.

Even when I'm with friends I can't help to feel alone. Well one of my closest friends are here too, but we didn't end in good terms. I'm happy that she's happy here with her new friends and family.

Walking, and walking down the hallway to the art room. I'm so used to be here, it's like an escape to reality. I grab a canvas and sat myself on the stool. I slowly Traced my fingers on the sheeted cloth thinking of what to draw next.

Got it, i dragged the pencil down the canvas making leaf like shapes and petals perfecting every detail on each one shading in the parts.
I smile, "well what's next" i layed my eyes on the variety of colours and chose. Picking it up i dipped my brush and aded water for a lighter shade.