I hated visiting this underworld utopia but I knew I had to come after receiving my brother's message of urgency. I pushed open the doors to the palace and walked until I came to the open doors of his throne room.

The image of my brother playing with fire greeted my eyes, his dark brown eyes were filled with mischief.

Not many people expected Hades, ruler of the underworld to be so easy on the eyes. His chiseled face was softened by his handsome features, a stark contrast to his evil soul.

"Brother!" Hades stood and grinned, "It's been too long" he pulled me into a brotherly embrace

"I suppose it has been" I chuckled not minding the distance of time wedged between us.

"So why have you requested for my presence? You've disrupted me from my duties " I questioned.

"We're still waiting on —-"

"Hmm... still not here?" I disrupted his speech.

"You know he must always put on a show." Hades sighed and leaned against his chair.

Soon, a loud bolt of thunder struck the ashen floor and in entered a god as vast and mighty as both men combined.

"Zeus" Hades greeted him, "We thought you would never show."

"And miss this reunion? Never!" Zeus teased. He turned his sights onto my figure and chuckled in play.

"Poseidon! Your philandering tendencies are being talked about among the dieties."

"Oh really?" I replied nonchalantly.

"A threesome? With the Gorgon sisters? Have you no morals left brother?" Zeus chastised me.

"Says the god who fuc*** a cow" I scoffed, "they were immortal and easy on the eyes. I did what any other god would do if presented with the opportunity." I scratched my jaw in triumph.