"Taehyung what are you doing here?"

WARNING: Not very detailed smut but good enough🤡

"You've had only one cup, do you not like alcohol?" Y/N turns her head to Jungkook, smiling cheekily, thinking of a proper response. "Nah, I actually love it. It's just I'm pretty sure I'm Sofia's ride for tonight."

Lazily, Y/N points a finger out to the crowd at a certain pink haired girl, shaking her head when she caught a glimpse of her twerking on Jimin, who looked absolutely concerned.

"Oh god!" Without even realizing, Y/N had started bursted out giggling, leaning over the counter. But she wasn't the only one, Jungkook had witnessed the whole thing and laughed probably louder then he's ever did. Y/N will never know since the music was blaring 'bad idea' by Ariana Grande so loud, the glass from windows were visibly shaking. (Literally my favorite song🤡😂)

"Wait! I'm confused, wouldn't a guy get turned on for getting ass in his face?" Jungkook said loud enough for Y/N to hear, sighing to calm his laughter.

"Well yeah, but you know, Sofia and Jimin are....special?" Not even turning to see Jungkooks reaction, Y/N can already hear him start his fits of laughs again. "That is so true!" He says between words, smiling the bunny smile, Y/N found adorable.

Y/N holds a smile, finally turning to Jungkook. As soon as she did though, she instantly regretted it with a passion.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The wooden door opened, showing the smoky covered hall, a red hue making it look like a red room. There were people either making out, or grinding onto each other, not even ashamed that they were basically dry humping in public.

Taehyung was glad for his face mask, tugging it up to secure his face. He looked all around the huge hall, careful to not engage in any conversations with the people around that seemed aroused.

Jin pulls him, dragging him through the people to get to where the party was really going on. When they got to their destination, Taehyung widened his eyes, viewing all the underaged teenagers that scattered the whole dance floor, barely giving any space for air.

"What. The. Fuck." He mouthes to Jin, but when he was going to turn, Jin was no where to be found.

That horny fuck.

Although, Taehyung was not in the mood to party, he wanted something to drink. Turns out, watching people suffocate and sweat continuously from the humid atmosphere, made him parched.

So he found himself walking towards a mini bar, and ordering a shot of tequila. He was close by some other people, but he paid no mind and just waited for his drink.

Few seconds later and he was looking down at the shot glass filled with the yellow colored acid, that left a burning sting in the throat but tasted good nonetheless. It was a small but wide cup, salt circled around the rim and a piece of lime stuck onto it. Overall it looked pleasing to Taehyung, he pulled the bottom of the mask to reveal only his lips, and just when he was ready to down the cup, he heard a familiar voice through the steady beats of the music.

He cranes his neck to the side and almost lost his breathe.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

God no.

Almost choking, Y/N coughs lightly, unable to avert her eyes from another pair that she knew all too well. His eyes were the perfect match of the guy she started to fall for and his silver colored locks almost reaching his eyes gave her an all too familiar feeling.

It has to be him.

Panicking was indeed Y/N's crisis, she was so nervous she started tapping her fingers on the countertop. Jungkook seemed to notice after Y/N didn't answer his question, so he tries to turn around to see what she was so focused on, but
Y/N quickly stopped him.

"Hey! I'm gonna use the restroom ok?! Ok!" Y/N gets up, leaving with or without Jungkook saying anything and walks past the person she wanted to avoid, but he had other plans.

She walks up the stairs, of course she knew he would follow. Her conclusion would be confirmed if he did. The footsteps synced with hers but she could hear it better once the music started to become faint once she reached the top floor.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here?" Facing the endless hallways, Y/N taps her foot, her back facing the person.

"My friend Jin, um, forced me to come to this party." He slightly laughs, walking towards Y/N who broke a smile. "He must really love you." She turns around, bumping into a broad chest. "Oh he does."

Taehyung slightly caresses Y/N's hair, leaning in closer. "Taehyung, not here." Pulling away, Y/N covers her faded blush and looks down. "Then lets go somewhere private."

And that's how Taehyung and Y/N ended up in a random room, making out and almost tripping over things, which they laughed about, and carelessly fell on the bed.

Taehyung unzipped Y/N's dress zipper pulling it down her legs, licking his lips when his fingers felt how smooth Y/N's thighs felt.

"Such long and pretty legs." All Y/N's thoughts fluttered away, as she felt Taehyung start kissing up her left thigh, his other hand sensually rubbing her other thigh. "Tae-ah!!" Arching her back, Y/N moans when she felt Taehyungs finger rub her through her underwear, shutting her eyes close to enjoy the moment.

Her fingers crawled through Taehyungs silky smooth hair, and clutched it harshly the more her teacher started abusing her with more fingers to her core. She was sure her underwear were wet, to the point she was sure her body fluid was leaking through the fabric.

And that's how her night went, having another night of mind-blowing sex with the most hottest teacher alive.

(Ughhh I hate myself for not writing the whole smut scene out for you guys I'm sorry🙄😔Anways Sorry for any spelling mistakes!)