"French 75"

(Sorry for mistakes lol 💀 I was too lazy to proofread)

I wake up and check the time on my phone. Holy shit it's 12:00am already!! I try to get off the bed but Taehyung grips me harder. "Where do you think your going without letting me know?" He whispers slowly in my ears. "Um...I have to go it's late already." I try to explain myself quickly. "Are you that eager to see Jungkook."

What the fuck! "Ok if you want to think that, let me go." I grit my teeth at his stupidity. "I'm sorry." Taehyung gently lets me go hesitantly and I don't waste time and get up with a blanket wrapped around my body, picking up the clothes and pulling them on. "I'm going to go." But before I could walk out the room, Taehyung hugs me from behind. "I'll tell you later why I have trust issues but please don't be mad at me." I sigh and turn to him. "I'm not mad just annoyed you would even think I would go to one man to another." He lets me go and I lightly smile at him before leaving.

(Y/N barely gets home and goes to her room to lay down until..)

"Why weren't you answering my texts!!?" Sofia barges into my room while I jump and land flat on the floor. "Jesus Sofia how did you get in here!!?" She made a face that looked like she was embarrassed. "Your backdoor was unlocked." I widened my eyes then laughed a little. "Anyways I'm sorry I didn't answer I had my phone on silent." I try not to look her in the eye since if I did I would tell her everything. "Liar." She muttered enough for me to hear, but I pretend I didn't hear a single thing. "So what did you text me about?" I look at her finally. "If I could get ready at your place, I have my things in this backpack." Sofia takes the backpack off her shoulders and starts taking the two dresses out.

It takes me a minute to see how revealing and inappropriate the dresses were. "What the hell Sofia!!! Why are you going to wear this to the mall?!" She looked at me strangely. "Ohhh that's right you didn't see my messages, Jimin is coming, and we're going to the club afterwards. So hurry up and get changed to this." I glare at her but she only laughs mischievously. "Don't worry we'll have a cardigan coving us. Here." She throws a cardigan at me and I pass aggressively take it off my face. Sofia muffles her laugh. "Ima go change in the bathroom." Sofia gets up and walks into the restroom.

            (Y/N is B and Sofia is A)

                    (Y/N coverup)