"What the fuck Mr.Kim."

(There's a dance video at the top, play when she says she's up)I woke up with the bright sun hitting my face. I looked around then at my bed. Taehyung was gone, but there was a note.
Note: I'm sorry I couldn't stay babe, I had to get ready for work. But I'll see you soon. Don't forget wear covering clothes, or you'll see😉😏
I scoffed at the last part and decided to play with him. So I wore a green dress to my mid thighs, and a XXXL jean jacket to cover up. I also packed some extra clothes to change after I've hade my fun. Also because I start dance classes today!! Yesterday I couldn't see my bestfriend in class because she was still on vacation. Im going to text her now.

Me: hey your coming to school right? I can't deal without u, also I signed us both up for dance class!!😁

Sofia❤️:yea I'm coming,and omg you did😱your the best!!😁😂

Me:I know😏

Sofia❤️:do you need a ride?

Me: Yes, and also do you wanna sleep over. So we can just bring your car, if it's ok with you.

Sofia❤️:of course silly and why do you want me to sleep over today?

Me:I have tea to spill...and also I miss you dummy!

Sofia❤️: I know and yayyyy drama!

Me: Also bring the matching outfit for dance with you. You know the one we bought?

Sofia❤️:Ok😏see you in five!❤️

Me:Bye!!!!!!

She always cracks a smile on my face. As I stuff the clothes the doorbell rings. I run down the stairs and open the door to see Sofia with a bright smile on her face. I hugged her and she hugged back. "Lola, I've missed you!" "Me too Sofia!" After we pulled away I looked at her and her outfit. She was flawless.

I whistled and she blushed and changed the subject

I whistled and she blushed and changed the subject." Wow Lola who you trying to impress." I shook my head and chuckled at her." That will be revealed at the sleepover." I started walking to the passenger side as she went to the drivers side. She started the car and the radio went on playing bad bitch by Bebe Rexha.(play the song while reading this chapter if u want) I turned up the volume and jammed out to it as we were off to school.
We reached into the school parking lot and parked. We got out and walked inside. Everyone, I mean everyone looked at us. Girls were glaring, boys were drooling all that shit they do to make movies extra. I rolled my eyes at them and walked with Sofia by my side looking just as annoyed that this happened all the time since the first year at this high school. You could say we're popular but I don't do titles. I opened the door and let Sofia walk in first then I walked in. No one was in there yet including Taehyung. I took a seat next to Sofia and waited until everyone came in. Taehyung walked in shortly after the students.
"Good morning class." He was smiling brightly looking at us then spotted me. My jacket was buttoned up so it looked like I listened to him. He grinned then looked away." Thats our teacher!" "Yes Sofia." "He's fine as hell!" Sofia yelled alittle to loud causing everyone to look at her especially Taehyung. "Sofia and Lola would you like to tell us what's so important that you disrupted the class?" Taehyung smirked at me then looked at Sofia. He obviously heard our conversation. I looked at her and so did she. We both stuttered at the same time. "N-nobody s-sir." Taehyung bite his bottom lip then turned around to write our assignment on the board. Me and Sofia signed in relief and went back to paying attention. After three long dreadful hours it was lunch time. It was my time to play with him. I got out of my seat unbuttoning my jacket and taking it off. Taehyung looked up and his jaw dropped. I walked out with Sofia to the cafeteria while she looked confused. I could feel his eyes on my ass, but it didn't feel like a smirk but more a glare. I looked to the side and smirked as I disappeared down the hall. I got my lunch and walked to were Sofia looked dumbfounded. As I sat down I was bombarded with questions." Why did he look at you like that? Did something happen between you two? And why did he look mad too?" "I'll answer all those questions when we go to my place." She breathed out a long breath of frustration. Then signed calmly after. I smiled at her then began eating. I felt something cold drip on me then at once soak my dress."Omg I'm so sorry Miss.Lola!" That voice sounded familiar, and it sounded pleased. I turned around to see the klutz that just made me wet."What the fuck Mr.Kim!"I said through gritted teeth."I'm so sorry dear I'm such a klutz, come I'll get you cleaned up." By now everyone was looking at us, laughing at me being drenched in ice cold water. I shivered and walked quickly out the cafeteria. Sofia was worried but Mr.Kim told her to stay and he'll take care of me. I walked down the hall furiously when a hand pulled me in a near room, which was a storage closet. I struggled to get out of his/her grip but ended up being pushed to the wall. I looked at the person it was Taehyung. I angerly tried shoving him away but he kissed me making me losen my grip. I pulled away and whisper/yelled at him."Stop Taehyung! Why did you purposely drop water on me!" "Guys were looking at you, and you disobeyed me." He said tightening his jaw. "Omg Taehyung I'm cold now, your lucky I brought extra clothes!" I then again tried out of his force but he grabbed me by my waist to stop me and leaned down." Lola, when we are somewhere a bit more private, I will give your punishment." He heavily breathed down my neck. I didnt have time to answer since he kissed me roughly making me melt in his arms. I reached up to put my hands around his neck to support myself. After a long makeout session we got out sneakily and walked to the classroom to get my backpack. "Next time babe it won't be that easy." He whispered in my ear from behind. I shuttered under him and walked to the bathroom. I changed into this.