Slowly standing up, Jennie brushes the dirt off her dress as she tries to take in her surroundings, her wondering how she got here but the chanting of her name and the sound of running footsteps caught her attention as she turned around to see Indya running towards her in the same sun dress as her but it being white instead of yellow.

"Indya?"

"I've been looking all over for you. You're gonna miss the picnic."

"Picnic?" Jennie asked, her getting ready to ask Indya some more questions but Indya grabs her wrists as she pulls her along behind her, the two girls running off down the field towards the big oak tree.

"Indya wait.." Trying to catch up, Jennie accidentally trips on her own feet, her falling down her knees into the field.

"Need a hand?" Looking up to the familiar voice, Jennie eyes widen at the sight of Namjoon smiling down at her with his brown hair, his dimples popping out as he reaches his hand out to her.

Jennie takes his hand gently before he lifts her up, her dusting her knees before she takes in his appearance of him wearing a white button up with faded light blue jeans, her looking back up to see pure happiness in his eyes.

"Namjoon." She whispered, her not believing that it was actually him standing infront of her as she felt like all of this was a fantasy.

"Can I show you something?' He asked her, Jennie nodding her head as he leads her slowly towards the oak tree, the two standing in front of it as Namjoon turns his body towards her.

Jennie turns to him, curiosity flashing through her eyes as she watches him pull out a craving knife out of his pocket, him taking the knife and craving something into the trunk.

She tries to move her head to see what he was craving but Namjoon made sure to cover it with his body, her finally giving up on trying to take a peek as she just waits till he's done.

Seeing him place the knife back into his pocket, he slowly walks away from the tree, back to Jennie's side before turning his head to her.

"What do you think?"

Jennie walks up closer to the tree as she slowly traces her finger over the craved heart, her fingers then tracing over the N and the J that was placed together inside the heart with the plus sign in between it.

Feeling the tears coming, Jennie couldn't help but giggle as she turns around with a bright smile on her face, tears slowly flowing down her cheeks.

"I love it." She says, Namjoon smiling at her words before walking up to her, him resting his hand on her cheek as he looks deeply into her eyes, Jennie staring back at him with so much love.

"I love you." He says softly, Jennie placing her hand back on top of his as her thumb rubs against his knuckles gently.

"I love-" Jennie was about to say but the sight of the beautiful scenery slowly fade away caused her to starts panicking as she realized that the fantasy that she always wanted was quickly going away before her eyes, her not wanting to leave.

"I lov-" Jennie tries to force the words out of her mouth but she just couldn't as it felt like her body was stopping her from confessing, her looking down to see Namjoon and her hands fading away.