5: Be With You, Only You

A/n :
WARNING : NO BETA. A LITTLE BIT RUSHED WITH NO TIME TO CORRECT ANYTHING.

I will check this chapter tomorrow. It's 00.03 a.m. now

Hope you like it!
Tell me if you want to help me beta this story
*

BANGTAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CONCERT

‘Hello, everyone! We’re today hosts!’

‘Let’s begin, our school concert!’

Both Jimin and Taehyung gazed at the big screen with worried eyes, Namjoon held Jimin’s hand tightly and gave Taehyung a really worried gaze.

The students were ready with their costume for the small concert, everyone was so excited but the twins felt anxious.

Seokjin closed his umbrella when he realized the small rain had stopped, he walked and waited under the big tree near the school’s entrance. The omega looked around as he waited for his husband to come and watch the performance of their pups together.

One performance to another, each class gave their best for the yearly performance. One class showed a nice karate performance, the next class played the traditional drum with a self-composed tune. All parents cheered for their children while Jimin and Taehyung’s class came and stood by the side of the stage.

Their turn was next, after this but they can’t see their parents yet. Jimin gulped down while Taehyung prayed inside his heart for their parents, especially Seokjin’s presence.

*

Jungkook put down his bag after he finished his job, he opened his locker to search for his phone. He was ready to leave until he heard a loud noise from the swimming pool area. Before he realized it, his feet took him there and he saw a group of old lady screamed while pointing to the three meters deep pool.

He gasped when he saw Changsub’s body floated there, “you gotta be kidding me-” he breathed out. He looked up and found a broken lamp above their head. Changsub tried to change the light bulb by himself but he lost his balance and fell to the pool.

The alpha averted his gaze and saw other people panicked about the situation, he turned around because he couldn’t simply jump and save Changsub since his condition would drop if he does something stupid. Worse, he might faint and miss the opportunity to watch his sons’ performance and meet his husband.

Something stupid?

“There’s glass everywhere!”

“Ma’am please get out from the pool!” the workers shouted to the ladies.

It’s a life and nobody can think someone else’s life as something stupid no matter how annoying that person is. Jungkook knew it very well because he had been struggling to keep his beloved’s life as hard as he can. 

“Call an ambulance!” he shouted loudly to the ladies before he threw away his bag away and jumped to the pool to save Changsub’s life. 

*

After the fourth call, Seokjin gave up and put back the telephone to its booth. Jungkook was late, just where the heck his alpha was?