Chapter 6 - Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors

Start from the beginning

- went to buy something. What happened hun? - Lucy jumped in saving the situation.

- Oh I, umm, how long till he's back? It's kind of an emergency -

She replied nervously.

Lucy and Maddie were her best friends so they weren't the problem, along with the rest of the girls but the boys...

When she was around them she always felt awkward and nervous.

They got along really well before, she clicked with them instantly when they met.

But her spilt up with Harry changed alot.

Although she stayed friends with Harry and the girls, it just didn't happen with the rest of the band.

They all tried to act like nothing's wrong but something just cracked in their connection.

Something which won't be fixed just that easily.

- Well, to be honest he probably won't be back very soon. It was a dare and all... - Madeline said.

well shit.- Just great. Guys, I've got a small not so small favor to ask - she said turning to her two best friends.

Mads and Lu quickly nodded starting to get a bit worried.

- I have a work emergency and I have to fly to Turkey for the weekend due to the floods and the earthquake that happened a day ago. It had terrible consequences and I was called to help the newly orphaned kids. 

Dorota is off visiting her parents and there's no one to watch over Danielle. - She explained professionally, biting her lower lip about to ask the question.

But Lucy overtook her realizing where she was going with this - Me and Lou will be happy to take care of Danielle for the weekend! -

Louis' head shot up at the sound of his name - huh? -

- I said we will babysit Danielle for the weekend, love -

- Oh, yeah, sure Valerie - he confirmed lightly grinning.

Relief spread across Valerie's face.

- When are you leaving? -

She glanced at the clock on the wall - My flight's in an hour and a half and I have to pack and Danielle is there, sleeping cause I didn't want to wake her up. -

- Oh God girl you better hurry! -

- Um yeah, I'm about to go. Just, could you spend the night at my condo with Dan and then take her tomorrow? I will pack her some clothes. -

- Of course sweetie. I will come with you now and Lou can come later if he wants to? - She looked at her husband.

- I will go now too babe, I'm getting too old for this stuff. - He laughed and went to join them.

- Bye guys! - they greeted while exiting the apartment.

- Uh, that was close. - Zayn said plopping down on the couch.

- Shit just got real. - Niall stated.

- What the hell are we going to do about Valerie? - Dorothea asked what was already on everybody's mind.

- I have no idea. - Liam sighed frowning in thought.

- wait!  - Lucy grinned

***

- So, we're telling her Harry left for a business trip in Australia for indefinite time? - Danielle summed up before someone interrupted her.

- Guys, I'm still in here! - Harry banged on the bathroom door, shouting. - Anybody there?! -