New Mates

Chan's POV
I've been thinking about Y/N so much... well just thinking about how I can get over her.

I've got a plan of action: I will focus on producing music, that way I have something to think about to distract me from her AND I can impress JYP with how hard I have been working.

I think I should see her soon though, to kind of seal the deal with myself mentally that I'm going to forget my feelings for her.

Easy peasy.

Y/N's POV
"Wakey wakey."

My eyes flutter open to see Felix hovering above me.

"Jesus fu-."

I fall off the bed in fright.

"That was so creepy! Did you have to use your deep ass voice holy crap dude!"

Felix pokes his head out from the bed and pouts.

"Hey! I'm your boyfriend, don't call me 'dude' mate."

I pout back.

"Hey! I'm your girlfriend, don't call me 'mate' dude."

He looks at me for a couple seconds, then cracks into a big smile.

"You're so cute."

He reaches his arms down to me and pulls me back onto the bed.

"Hey, I was thinking. You should meet the rest of the group, maybe come to practice today?"

I consider it for a moment.

"Yeah, sure. But what if I get caught?"

"Just say you were coming back to see if there are any more updates from your job application."

I nod then get up and go to the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and begin to wash my hair, singing softly.

"I hope he buys you flowers, I hope he holds you ha- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

I stop singing immediately as I hear the bathroom door open and turn to see Felix standing in the doorway.

"You just walked away without telling me what you were doing, what was I meant to do, Wait out there until you came back out?"

"YES! YES THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE!"

"Well, I'm in here now, soooo."

Without warning, he ditches his pants and comes into the shower.

This wouldn't be THAT bad if the shower was a bit bigger... but it wasn't. It really wasn't that big at all. Unlike something else... ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º ) (lmao I'm reading this back and can't stop laughing -A/N)

Ok sorry.

I run my hands through Felix's light brown hair.

"Hmmm... I like this colour."

"Oh really?"

He smiles softly and I nod laughing.

He suddenly cuts me off by kissing me. So much for having a shower smh.

~~~

I make sure I have everything in my backpack before locking the door behind us.

"Okay, lets go!"

Felix grabs my hand and we walk outside the building and hail a taxi.
Once we are inside of it, he turns towards me.

"Thanks for agreeing to meet the guys, I just think that if we are going to be together you should know them as well."