Old Friend

I wake up and realise that Jaiden and I must have fallen asleep while cuddling last night. We're both on the bed but we're still fully dressed and no covers on.
I must have been so tired.

I pick up my phone and my heart skips a beat when I see a text from Felix. Oh god. I hope it's good news.

'Y/N, Gran is gonna be okay, she's in the recovery room now but the doctors have given her the all clear. She should be getting out tomorrow.
I will try and get back as soon as possible, I'm so sorry we couldn't spend more time together. I feel bad knowing that I have left you in a foreign country by yourself, but I will be back soon. ❤️'

I re- read the message over and over again.
How should I reply?

'That's great news, Felix!
Don't worry about me just focus on your family right now.
I'm not actually alone, I have Jaiden remember? I will be fine, just keep in touch so I know you are ok.'

I hit send immediately so I can't over think it.

Felix's POV

'I have Jaiden remember?'

Why did she have to bring him up? I did remember he was there I just didn't want to think about them being together.
What if they stayed in the same room?

No, I need to stop. I need to trust Y/N, she would never do that to me.

Y/N's POV

"Wake uuuuuup. Jaaaiiiideeeeennnnn, waaaakkeee uuuuppp."
I shake him and hit him but he's such a deep sleeper. This is so annoying, I don't want to wait for him to wake up, I wanna go see Korea. I didn't come here to babysit some man-child.

I'll leave him a note.

'Jaiden, I've gone for a walk in the city. Text me when you wake up, DONT TOUCH MY SHIT!'

That should do it.

~~~

After 10 minutes of waiting my cab finally arrives and I get driven into the main part of town.
Time for some shoooopppiiinnnngg!!

This place is so much cooler than my home town, there's pretty much nothing there. A couple of tiny shopping centres and some parks.

I've always loved the city. Whenever I would go on trips to Melbourne or the Gold Coast I would feel so free. Which is kinda ironic seeing as I'm from the country and I'm actually free out there.
The city just felt like where I belong.

I walk around for a while and buy some new cute shirts. I needed to get some colourful stuff because my wardrobe is mostly black and grey but I ended up buying two more black shirts.
It's not my fault I'm a pale bish and the colours they have make me look like hospital sheets.

I grab my receipt out to try and depict the Korean and practice my reading, when I bump into someone.

"죄송합니— Chan!!"
He smiles widely and pulls me into a hug.

"Y/N, what are you doing out here alone?"

"Oh, my stupid friend wouldn't wake up and I didn't want to waste time waiting for him so I just took a cab and came shopping.
Shouldn't you be practicing?"

"Not really, we're still having a small break but that is a good point, I can still work on my dancing.
The group hasn't been practicing much at all because we like to do it as a group but Felix isn't here so what's the point?"

"Oh yeah, I guess so.
Are you gonna head back to JYP now?"

"Yeah, I think I should actually. I'm finished out here anyway.
What are you gonna do?"

"I'm not sure, I've finished my shopping, I've been here for a while.
I guess I'll just go back to the hotel and wait for my friend to wake up."

Chan's face falls but then it lights up again.

"I just had an idea! Why don't you just come with me to JYP? I can show you the behind the scenes of Stray Kids!"

Is he serious??!

"That sounds awesome, Chan, but won't you get in trouble for being around a girl and bringing her to the building?"

"Nah, she'll be right. JYP is working on something else now anyway so we shouldn't bump into him. And our manager hasn't come in for a couple days because we haven't been practicing without Felix."

"Uuuh, ok sounds sweet! Let's go!"

"Awesome!"

Chan grabs my wrist and we walk along the streets to find a cab.
My heart is beating so fast. I'm about to see the inside of the JYP building while watching Bang Chan dance just metres away.

Since when was I so lucky?