A Third Wheel

I pull away from the hug and smile widely as I see my best friend giggling in front of me.
"Jaiden!! What are you doing here, I thought you couldn't come!?"
He pulls me inside the room and we sit on the bed together. Felix walks in and closes the door, then stands in front of it. He seems a bit off...
"Someone at work came back from their holidays early so I didn't have to take their shifts any more, which meant my break has been cleared so here I am!"
We hug again but Jaiden only just seems to notice Felix.
"Oh, Y/N who is this?"
"This is Felix, we met on some rollercoaster and we've just been hanging out for a couple days."
Jaiden nods and stands up. Oh my god, no, he's such an idiot. He bows and speaks in the most terrible Korean I have heard.
Felix enjoys the respectful bow and responds in Korean.
"Oh come on, Felix, don't be nasty."
I walk over to them and explain to Jaiden.
"Felix is actually from Australia, he speaks English you knob."
Jaiden's mouth opens and he looks at Felix apologetically.
"Oh shit, sorry mate, the eyes confused me."
"Jaiden!" I hit him and he apologises for the racist comment.
Felix just makes a small smile and sits down on the chair in the corner... on the opposite side of the room.
Well... this is awkward.
"Um, Jaiden can I speak to you outside for a bit?"
He looks from me back to Felix and seems to make some conclusion.
"Yeah, sure."
We walk outside the room and down the corridor so Felix can't hear.
"What's the deal with you two?"
I think about how I should answer. Of course I should say the truth, he is my best friend he wouldn't do anything that would get Felix in trouble.
"Well, we met on that rollercoaster and turns out he is Felix Lee from Stray Kids. You know, that new group I was obsessed with?"
Jaiden nods so I continue.
"Um, we went back to his dorm-"
"Why to his dorm?!"
"Actually, it does sound kinda weird now that I say it. We just became friends at the theme park and he didn't want any Stays seeing him with a girl so he took me to his dorm so I wasn't wandering around alone and we could get to know each other more. Anyway, we just hung out for a bit and I guess we're together now."
"Woah, hold up. You're together? So you've kissed?"
"Um, yeah."
Jaiden giggles and claps then hugs me.
"Your first kiss! Apart from me of course hehe."
"That was just a stupid dare haha. So we're together now and we just came back from him showing me this small town to remind me of home."
"Aaw, he sounds really sweet, I'm so happy for you Y/N. Just one question."
"Yeah?"
"What do I do now? I want you to be happy so if you want to hang out with Felix it's cool, I can go visit my family's friends, they live in Seoul."
I consider his offer and compromise so I don't blow him off.
"How about you stay for tonight and tomorrow, then I can hang with Felix?"
"Sure, sounds good boo."
We hug and walk back inside my room. Felix is sitting in the chair still, staring at the wall.
"Felix?"
He looks at me with glassy eyes and waits for me to say something more. Is he okay?
"Jaiden and I are going to hang out tomorrow but after that he will go and stay with some family friends. I guess I should introduce you guys properly. Felix, this is Jaiden, my best friend. And Jaiden, this is Felix, my..."
I try to think of something to call him. Is he my boyfriend? Or does he not want that?
I look at Felix and he just stares at me waiting for a response. I take a leap and say
"My boyfriend."
Felix seems to lighten up a bit more and Jaiden smiles widely.
"I guess I should get going, see you in the morning, Y/N."
I walk over and hug him goodbye.
"See you tomorrow!" I call out as he walks down the hall to the elevator. We wave until he is out of sight.