Shattered Hearts

Just a little quick thing to clear this chapter up a bit, Felix is bi. I just did it to make the story more interesting so if there is any homophobes... I don't have to say it do I?

I hear something rattling outside, something like keys... oh shit.

Felix quickly pushes me off him and I sit beside him flustered by the recent happenings between us.

We hear the door handle squeal a bit as the door opens revealing Seo Changbin and Bang Chan. They're actually there. In real life.
They are talking to each other but suddenly freeze as they catch this girl and their group member sitting on the lounge looking flustered.

Changbin smiles and starts speaking to Felix in Korean so it's hard to understand, but it sounds like teasing. I catch the words 'girl' and 'kiss'. I really should have paid more attention in school when I studied Korean.

I get up and bow at them doing the rehearsed greeting any fangirl does in the mirror as if they would actually get the chance to meet their favourite idol.

I introduce myself with the best Korean accent I can manage and try to remember all of the little things my teacher taught me like how far to bow and what not to do.

Chan smiles and I remember he speaks English.

"Hello Y/N, nice to meet you. So, um, are you and Felix...."

Felix quickly gets up and moves me behind him as if protecting me.

"Chan-hyung! Um, hi, I wasn't expecting you guys back so soon!"

"Back so soon? Felix, it's 11 PM."

It's that late already?!

Changbin looks kind of awkward standing there because he doesn't speak too much English, though he tries his best and greets me with a cute accent.

"Hello, my name is Changbinnie. It is nice to meet you."

He seems proud of himself so you let his little mispronounced words slide. (I just spelt that as mispronounciafilns wtf -A/N)

I wave at them both awkwardly and then move back behind Felix out of embarrassment. They couldn't have come earlier when we weren't in the middle of... stuff??

The three guys start talking to each other in Korean, most likely to not offend me when they tell me to get the frick out of their house, and then Felix turns back to me with an apologetic smile.

"Hey, um, we're just gonna go talk in private for a bit so just stay here and don't move, ok?"

"Ok sure. If you need me to leave-"

He kisses my cheek as he cuts me off and whispers a soft "No" into my ear.

I'm so flustered right now that I just stand there with my cheek burning up as they walk down the hall to a different room.

Well, I guess I'll just stay here and wait, yay fun.

Felix's POV
Oh my gosh that was so awkward.

Chan asks me to go discuss who this girl is with him and Changbin so I go tell Y/N to stay put.
She looks extremely uncomfortable as if she doesn't want to be here right now so I kiss her cheek to tell her I want her to stay.

We walk down the hall to my bedroom and Chan immediately starts freaking out.

"Felix, what the heck?! What will our fans do if they see you with a girl? They will start attacking you for not being single!"

"I-I'm sorry. It's just, this girl is so intriguing to me and it feels like I have to be with her.."

Changbin just stays quiet in the corner. What's wrong with him?

Suddenly, Chan starts speaking to me in English. Why doesn't he just speak in Korean so that Bin can understand?

"Well, mate, I think there might just be someone else's feelings you'll have to consider before acting upon yours for Y/N."

What does he mean?

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, there might be someone else who has feelings for you..."

What? I haven't met anyone else, who else would- oh.

Oh shit.
Oh shit shit SHIT!

"Oh, um, I- I thought that he was over it?"
"You really believe that? He just told you that so you wouldn't feel bad."

I turn towards Bin and he looks so lost. He's staring around my room because he doesn't understand English, but then meets my gaze.
I look at him as if asking him 'Is this true?', but I can't bring myself to really ask him.

He just softly smiles at me and keeps looking around the room.

He doesn't know what's going on. I feel so bad. Have I let him down? Will it be awkward in the group? I hope not...

"I'm sure he'll find someone else."

That came out not as confident as I was hoping and Chan just gives me a 'are you serious?' look.

He continues to look at me as if deciding what to do next and then goes back to Korean.

"So, what do you want to do with her?"

"Uh, what do you mean? Like, what I want to DO with her, or..."

Chan hits me at my sexual comment and I shut up.

"Well, I want to date her. I will ask her if she can stay here in Korea and be with me or if she will go back to Australia and forget about us."

"She's Aussie?!"

Chan looks so happy right now.

"Yeah! It's so cool! I thought that I would eventually start dating some Korean girl but I guess you've gotta keep it in the country, right?"

Chan gives me a stare and I rid all of the suggestive thoughts Y/N gives me.

"Ok, I think that you should be able to do what you want with your life, just be extremely careful to avoid cameras, we don't need any bad press."

I nod my head happily and Bin seems a little sad but he smiles at me anyway.

Chan leaves and Bin goes to follow him but I grab his arm and close the door.

"Um, hyung, I just want to say that I really did like you, it just got too complicated with the group.."

What else can I say?

He looks at me with a kind of happier smile and says, "It's ok, Felix. You do what you want with your life and I'll just find someone else."

He ruffles my hair and walks out of the room.
I feel so bad, I've just hurt my hyung so much. But then thoughts of Y/N and how perfect her body feels pressed against mine come in to my mind and I immediately feel a bit better.

She is the one.

Ok, sorry if you guys don't like gay shit or drama and stuff but if you don't like gay stuff then just fuck off. People can do what they want with their lives and love whoever they want to love.
Anyway, thank you for reading and I will keep up with the regular updates!
IG @aussiemaaaate