Chapter 6

Selenas POV

"Well I can't argue with that. Lion King it is." I put the DVD in the DVD player and jumped back onto my bed. I grabbed a blanket and put It over us.

"You can sit closer to me you know, I'm not going to bite." I told him. He sat closer to me and the film started.

-

I woke up to a banging on my door. I looked to my side and saw Justin sleeping peacefully, his head was resting on my shoulder. The sun was blaring into the window lighting up the entire room. Shit, we must have fallen asleep.

"SELENA MARIE GOMEZ OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!" I heard my mom scream.

"OKAY! WAIT!" I shouted, before getting up and letting her in. I realised what she was thinking, I wasn't surprised to be honest.

"What happened last night? Why is he still in your bed? Do not think you can get away with this, you have school in 20 minutes!" She crossed her arms and tried to make eye contact, clearly annoyed about the situation.

"Okay first of all slow down, nothing happened I promise we just fell asleep. And second of all I don't want to go to school today." I gave her my best puppy dog eyes and pouted. I've been home school for a very long time, getting used to public school is going to take a while.

I turned around and saw Justin wake up, he furrowed his eyebrows and seemed slightly puzzled by the situation. As soon as he realised my mom was at the door he jumped out of bed, and adjusted himself before walking over to us.

"Good morning Mrs Gomez, this is not what it looks-" He began to say.

"Okay Justin, don't bother. Just get yourself to school." She interrupted, not in the mood to talk.

I chuckled and gave him a glare, so he playfully shoved me.

"Will do." He smiled before grabbing his bag, giving me a quick side hug and walking out.

"Oh and take Selena with you, make sure she gets to class." My mum said. He stopped on the stairs and came back up.

"Fine I'll go, but let me get changed and brush my teeth." I wined before slowly walking to my bathroom with my change of clothes. Justin sat back down on my bed, and my mom walked downstairs.

"Selena hurry up or we're going to be late." He said, with annoyance in his voice.

5 minutes later I was out of the bathroom, and walking down the stairs with Justin following behind. I picked up my bag and left without saying anything to my mom.

"We can just go in my car." Justin said as he opened the door for me.

I got inside and we sat in silence, but it was nice.

"Why are you being so quiet?" He asked as he glanced over at me.

"I don't want to deal with everyone at school." I admitted before turning to face the window. He didn't say anything so I think he understood that I didn't want to talk, instead he turned the radio up.

"Selena Gomez is apparently in Texas, she has been spotted with a new guy. Is this her new lover?" We heard on the radio.

"Shit just turn it off." I snapped at him. He turned it off without saying anything.

The rest of the journey was quite awkward because we both sat in silence, I think he was too scared to say anything. Not going to lie I think he likes me, and I like him too but this just can't happen. I'm meant to focus on my health.

We arrived at school and got out of the car, still not talking.

"I think I have chemistry, and you're in my class." He spoke hesitantly, breaking the silence.

"Right, okay." I replied, following close behind him.

"Oh look who fucked last night, everyone knows you're dating so just admit it." I heard someone say, it was such an annoying voice so I turned to see who it was. She had blonde hair, which was straight and down to her shoulders. Her eyes were blue and she was quite tall.

Justin stopped walking and looked from her to me. I gave him a look so he knew not to get involved like last time.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up. I am not dating Justin and I never will, nor will I ever fuck him. So I suggest you leave before I slap you. I've only been here for two damn days!" I shouted. I looked around to see everyone staring at me with wide eyes.

Justin walked off, the blonde girl huffed before walking towards her locker. That's when I felt someone tap my shoulder, it was Ariana.

"Selena oh my god that was great. Sofia is such a bitch, she thinks that she can say whatever she wants. She's just jealous, every girl in this school loves Justin." She squealed, her voice still annoying but I'll have to get over it because she seems pretty nice.

"Oh okay thanks I guess. I have Chemistry though so I have to go." I told her before smiling and walking away. Damn, I totally forgot about Justin. What I said was quite harsh, but it wasn't meant to sound like that.

I arrived at Chemistry late so everyone stared at me as soon as I opened the door. I scanned the room for Justin, he was just staring down at his desk, his face not showing any emotions

"Sorry I'm late sir, I'll just sit next to Justin." I said as I quickly walked over to the seat and nudged him. He looked up at me and gave a small smile, definitely forced.

"Listen Justin I'm sorry i humiliated you like tha-" I began to whisper.

"Selena please stop talking, you were already late." The teacher said, which again caused everyone to stare at me.

I felt bad, Justin has been so nice to me and that's how I repay him? By humiliating him in front of everyone. I mean, obviously I would have sex with him because he's so hot and...shit what am I thinking.

The lesson went by slowly, so when the bell rang it felt like I'd been in that class for 6 hours. Justin got up straight away and left so I chased after him and pulled him back.

"Selena please don't." He said, walking away.

"I'm sorry okay!" I shouted, fuck. Why do I always raise my voice.

"I'm sorry." I repeated, quieter this time.

He turned around and just looked at me, we were making eye contact for a while before he spoke up.

"Can we talk about this outside, fuck math, we both clearly don't care." He chucked, so I nodded my head agreeing.

Once we were outside I began to talk again.

"Okay, like i said before. I'm sorry I said all of that, it was wrong and I just said it out of anger." I gave him a pleading look .

"I know, but I'm not going to lie it hurt when I heard that." He looks down to the floor ignoring my gaze.

"Shit, I know. I'm so grateful for the fact that you've been here for me. Even though it has been two days no one else is being so nice to me, so thank you." I smiled at him as he looked back up to me.

"You're welcome, I forgive you, and did you mean it when you said you'd never fuck me?" He smirked, knowing he'd make me blush.

"No comment." I laughed hiding my face in my hands.

He pulled me in for a hug, we were interrupted by my phone ringing, it was my mom so I pulled away and answered.

"Hi mom?" I said, unsure as to why she was calling.

"Selena I am tired of your behaviour. The school just called and said you're not in class again!" She shouted, Justin looked shocked so I knew he could hear.

"I'm sorry, I'll explain later okay." I quickly put the phone down and burst into laughter.

"We're going to be in so much shit." Justin smiled.

"I know babe." I winked at him before we walked back into school.

A/N

Please give it a vote and leave a comment, it really motivates me to write. Thank you to those who do x

Should there be more drama with Sofia or not?