Chapter 2

I stayed in my car for a few minutes, just to prepare myself. I put my bag on my shoulder and hesitantly got out of the car. I realised people were staring at me so I sped walk to the school building trying to avoid everyone. Some people were trying to talk to me but others just glared. As soon as I got inside I just stopped, I had no idea where I was supposed to go.

"Selena!" I heard a teacher shout. I turned around to face them and realised it was the principal.

"Hello, sir." I replied, as much as I didn't want to be there I knew I had to be polite.

"Nice to meet you, follow me to my office and we can have a chat." He smiled and began to walk away, so I followed closely behind. School hadn't started yet, so there wasn't many students inside.

We entered his office and both sat down.

"So how are you?" He asked.

"Great, thanks." That was a complete lie, school was the last place I wanted to be. I looked to the floor trying to avoid eye contact.

"Well that's good, I'm sure you'll settle in fine as the students at this school are going to treat you normally, I'm sure that's what you want. If you have an problems, don't be afraid to come to my office." He picked up a map from his desk and also my time table and handed them to me.

"Try not to get lost."

"Thank you sir." I looked down at my timetable and realised I had Math, possibly the worst subject ever. The bell rang and I started to leave his office.

"Have a great day Selena." He said, I turned and smiled before leaving.

As soon as I left his office, a girl was standing there staring at me. She was quite tall, skinny, and she had long brown hair.

"Can I help you?" I said sarcastically. I guess I struggle to let people in because I've been hurt so many times.

"Hi, I'm Ariana!" She sounded way to enthusiastic, and she had the fakest smile ever.

"Hi, Ariana." I began to walk away but she followed.

"Selena! I'll take you to your next lesson. What do you have?" She called, I stopped walking and turned to look at her.

"Math with Mr Sharples." She got way to excited about this and then explained why.

"Oh my gosh! You're in my class!" She squealed and started jumping up and down. By now people were obviously staring.

"Okay, okay calm down." I laughed and I followed her through the halls.

Some people were asking me for a picture but I just ignored them, I knew people would calm down in a few days and get bored of me.

Finally, we reached the class and walked in. I looked around and saw everyone staring back at me. Ariana went to sit down, I'm guessing it's where she normally sits. I scanned the room for an empty seat and walked towards it. Next to me was the hottest guy I'd seen all day. His hair was amazing, it was brown and styled into a perfect quiff. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt which showed off his body. You could tell his jeans were sagging, but I wasn't complaining about that. I realised we had been staring at each other for a while so I snapped out of it, my cheeks turned red. He must have noticed because he gave me a cute smile.

"Hey, my names Justin." He smiled at me.

"Hi, I'm Selena." Why was I so shy, I was always so confident.

A/N: Sorry if this was kind of boring, I just wanted to show some of Selena's personality. I promise this will get more interesting. Anyway, please give me some ideas.

1. What kind of person should Justin be? Good? Bad?

2. Should Ariana be in this more?

Thank you :)