Chapter 5

Selena's POV

I was still crying, I wasn't even crying about Justin anymore, I was just crying about life. I heard my mum knocking on my door, that just made me turn my music up louder. That's when I normally call Demi or Taylor, but I knew they'd be busy, I didn't want to be a burden. So what did I do? I just carried on crying until I fell asleep on my floor.

-

I woke up and checked my phone, I'd been asleep for about an hour so school would have finished. I had 21 missed calls all from Justin, I didn't bother calling him back. Then my phone lit up and I received a message, I was expecting it to be Demi or Taylor but once again it was Justin.

"Okay, you clearly don't want to talk on the phone so I guess I'm going to have to come over. I'm sorry I did what I did and I should have let you handle it, but me and Duke have history so I did what I had to. Just text me your address and I'll come over ;) - Justin"

Well, I had two options. Ignore him and go back to sleep. Or, let him come over and maybe open up a little. I chose the second option, after all I'm stuck here in Texas so I might as well make some friends. He could actually be a murderer, but whatever I might as well find out.

I gave him my address and he was over in 20 minutes. "MOM OPEN THE DOOR!" I shouted downstairs.

"OKAY, LOOK WHO'S FINALLY DECIDED TO TALK!" She shouted back. I really didn't have time for her sarcastic comments.

I heard people talking and realised it was Justin.

"Yeah, she's been crying for a while so good luck." I heard her say. For fuck's sake, did she actually have to tell him that. I mean, now he probably thinks I'm some depressed teenager...even though I am it's not like I want him to know. I've just met him ugh.

"Straight upstairs, first door on the right." She told him.

"Okay, Thank you mrs Gomez." He replied, that's the politest I've heard him talk all day.

I heard footsteps, so I sat on my bed, wiped my tears and pretended to be on my laptop. There was two knocks on my door, so I told him to come in.

"Hey." He said, awkwardly standing at my door.

"Hi Justin." I patted on my bed, signalling him to come and sit down.

"So about earlier-" He started.

"Seriously, it's fine I'm not even bothered. I over reacted." I looked down at my laptop avoiding eye contact.

"I know you're bothered because your mom told me you were crying, and you don't have to be sorry. You could have dealt with it." I could tell he was staring at me so I looked up.

"Okay, first of all that wasn't the only reason I was crying, and second of all i think we should forget about this. Can we be cool?" I asked, smiling.

"We can be hella cool." He laughed, he was such a dork but I loved it. Shit what am I saying. My thoughts were interrupted when he spoke again.

"So, if you don't mind me asking why were you crying then?" We made eye contact, but for once it wasn't awkward.

"It doesn't matter. Anyway, let me get to know you." I smoothly avoided answering the question.

"Sure, ask me anything. By the way, you can tell me whenever you're ready." He leant back on my bed and looked at me.

"I've noticed you have a Canadian accent, so when did you move here? Do you have any siblings? What's your passion? Are you a murderer?" I kept a serious face, trying not to laugh.

"I moved here when i was 12, I have two half siblings, Jazzy and Jaxon. My passion is hockey, and I am definitely not a murderer.

"Just making sure." I winked at him which caused him to blush. Then there was a silence, but it was peaceful.

My phone rang and it was Demi so I answered it straight away. Her calls always make my day.

"Hey girl, how are you?" She asked, I could tell she was smiling down the phone.

"I'm good. What about you?" I tried to keep it brief incase she started talking about things that I wouldn't want Justin knowing.

"I'm actually great. I've been in the studio today. Are you actually okay though Sel?" She started to sound more serious, Demi and Taylor were my only friends that knew about my depression.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I reassured her, Justin gave me a look as if he was asking me who I was talking to.

"Demi." I mouthed to him. He looked shocked and did a little dance which made me laugh.

"What's funny?" She asked.

"Oh doesn't matter, I was talking to Justin." I said, forgetting she didn't know who he was was so she'll probably ask me 100 questions.

"Who's Justin? Oooh Sel get in there." She teased, which made me go a shade of red.

"Shut up Demi. Anyway, I'll talk to you more later okay. Love you."

"Love you Sel. By the way get the D." We hung up the phone and I smiled to myself, she's such an idiot.

"I forgot you were a huge pop star that knows Demi Lovato." He laughed.

"It's better that way." I closed my laptop and turned the TV on.

"Let's watch a movie!" He shouted, getting way too excited.

"I vote the Lion King." He added, his eyes lit up and he looked like a 3 year old.

"Well I can't argue with that. Lion King it is." I put the DVD in the DVD player and jumped back onto my bed. I grabbed a blanket and put It over us.

"You can sit closer to me you know, I'm not going to bite." I told him. He sat closer to me and the film started.

-
-

A/N: Thanks for reading :) I really appreciate it.
Please vote as it makes me want to write more, and let's me know you're enjoying it.
Leave comments and tell me what you want to happen, and feel free to give me ideas as it helps me a lot.

More drama or more cute stuff?