Chapter 7

Selena's POV
So I arrived home, anxious to find out how my mom would react. A part of me already knew. Sneaking through the door, I tried my best to be as quiet as possible. Surely enough, she was there, waiting for me.

"SELENA MARIE GOMEZ WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" She yelled, walking towards me.

"Mom, please calm down." I said, taking a seat on the sofa and mentally preparing myself for the worst.

"That is it! You are no longer having any contact with Mr Bieber, he is a bad influence." She was calmer this time, but I wasn't.

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! HE IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS ACTUALLY NICE TO ME AROUND HERE!" I screamed before running up the stairs. She knew this was hard enough for me, and she wanted to make me feel even more alone?

I felt a tight grip around my upper arm, pulling me back.

"LET GO OF ME, DO YOU WANT ME TO BE HAPPY? OR CONTINUE TO BE THIS DEPRESSED PERSON?" I was raging, my anger was building up.

I felt a sharp sting across my face, it took me a moment to realise what has happened. I was in shock.

"Selena I-I-I'm so sorry, please just um please-" My moms eyes were tearing up as she spoke.

"Don't." I whispered, my voice full of disappointment. I continued to walk up the stairs. Arriving into my room, I locked the door and ran to my bed. The first person I thought to call was Justin, this worried me. I was becoming attached to him, yet I barely even knew him.

Justin's POV
Selena had told me that she'd call as soon as she got home. However, it had been a while and I was getting worried. I sat on my bed and picked up my phone before calling her.

"Hey." She said softly.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, honesty concerned.

There was no reply, just sobs. I decided not to say anything, but to just listen and be there. She sniffled and breathed loudly, trying to calm herself down.

"Justin I'm sorry, I can't see you anymore." Her voice was quieter this time, she barely even said it.

I heard her hang up before I could even reply. Confusion filled my mind, it just didn't make sense. I needed to see her.

I ran out to my car and began my journey to her house. Luckily no one was home, so I didn't have to face anyone questioning me.

I pulled up to her driveway and walked up the path. From what I could remember, her mom seemed pretty chill. I knocked on the door, and saw Mrs Gomez standing there, she didn't say anything.

"Hey, I'm here to see Selena." I said, smiling slightly. For some reason I didn't feel as welcomed this time.

"I'm sorry but that's not possible." She said, showing no emotion whatsoever.

"Listen, I don't want to sound rude, but your daughter is crying in her bedroom and you clearly don't give a damn. So, I would appreciate it if you let me in." This obviously sounded rude. My voice was louder than usual, but it was needed.

"Fine, but 15 minutes, any more and this won't happen again." She said, opening the door and letting me in.

I made my way up the stairs and towards her bedroom door. Knocking three times, I felt quite nervous. The sobbing stopped for a moment and I heard footsteps coming towards the door.

"Justin, what are you doing here?" Selena questioned, wiping her tears, and hiding her face away slightly.

"Well, can I come in?" I smirked, hoping to make her smile.