Chapter 1

Selenas POV

Well today was the day, my alarm woke me up at 6:30 and I felt like disappearing. It was my first day back at a public school, I know my parents were doing this because they cared about me, but it wasn't what I wanted at all. My whole life I'd dreamt about being an actress and a singer, and my dream came true, but now I'm back here in Texas. The fame was too much for me, I couldn't handle it. I had some really dark days and I didn't even want to live, but I'm hoping I can get through this, even if it meant going to a crappy school.

Before my thoughts got too crazy I dragged myself out of the bed and into the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and doing the usual, I picked out an outfit. I was so scared, I didn't know how people would react to me, yes I'm "famous" but I'm sure that wouldn't mean much to them. I got dressed and ran downstairs.

"Hello sweetie, how are you feeling?" My mom asked, putting a bowl of lucky charms on the table for me.

"Well, I'm not going to be happy am I?" I replied. I sat down and started eating.

"I'm sorry Selena, I think this really will help you though." She told me.

Just as she said that Brian walked in.
"Bye Selena, I'm going to work. Today will be amazing for you okay." Before leaving he gave me a playful nudge, and smiled at me.

Brian isn't my biological father but he's still my dad, and I'm so grateful for how much he has done for me and my mom. He has also helped to give me the best little sister ever, Gracie. She's only a few months old but I love her.

I checked my phone and saw I had some messages. From Demi (Lovato) and Taylor (Swift). I loved those girls so much, and I'm definitely going to miss them.

Demi: "Hi Sel, I hope you have an amazing day. Tell me all about it and stay strong <3 x"

Taylor: "Hey girl, I hope your day is wonderful, text me whenever you can, hope you're okay xx"

I replied to both of them but my thoughts were interrupted by my mom telling me it was time to leave, I was definitely not taking the bus so I decided to drive myself. I got up and gave my mom a hug.

"Bye, I love you." She told me.

"I love you too." I said as I walked away and out of the door.

Luckily paparazzi don't even follow me anymore, it's great. That doesn't stop people from talking about me though. On the radio I heard my name again, so I turned the volume up.

"Pop star Selena Gomez still hasn't made an appearance. It has been confirmed that she was struggling with depression and we are wondering if she is taking a break-"

That's all I could deal with before I turned it off.

Soon enough I arrived at the school, it was just how I imagined.

A/N: Thank you for reading please comment if you want me to continue with this series, because I'm not too sure.