᛫➸ XIX ᛫➸

Start from the beginning

"Keep her safe in here," I told them sternly as they all nodded, not questioning as I turned to see my beautiful wife, and kissed her softly on the lips which felt like a lightning truck through from my spine.

"I'll be back, alright," I told her with my voice soft as she nodded. I then left the room and rush towards the gate where I suppose everyone was.

It was already pretty dark outside which means that it was hard to see but I still could see where my gang was as they were all fighting with the others, guns shooting here and there but this was the basics here. I quickly came and help out, which meant fighting back as I tried to keep a close eye on anyone or anything that was about to enter my mansion. The guards were fighting as well but he wasn't around. I was even fairly surprised by how many people he had on his team but then something caught my attention again.

It looked like 2 men was about to enter but then Namjoon went and shoot them on the leg, so they wouldn't be able to walk as it was a good move to do. It felt like we were in a zombie apocalypse, it was the seven of us in the circle and keep fighting and shooting, it seems like it was never going to end at all, the guards were at the opposite area fighting them as well but then when I took a glance at the same place where the two men were. They were gone but a trance of blood was left as I knew that they have managed to get in my mansion.

I then heard a scream from my mansion as I knew it wasn't my wife's, but one of my maids as I confusedly continued to fight, using the weapons and such till I heard another scream that was no other than my wife's. I instantly kick the person who I was fighting with and destroy everyone or everything that was coming in my way. 

"Namjoon-hyung! Go get the PMX! I'll handle it." I yelled as I twisted the person's arm as well as grabbing what seems like a pocket knife that was heading towards me and smirked at the person before throwing it at him, right on his throat.

I sense Namjoon-hyung left as I and my other members continue to shoot and kill each one of them, one by one. Still worried about my wife of course, but as quickly as the lightning, I saw Namjoon coming back with the PMX as he smirked and quickly punch a dude straight on the jaw as I deeply chuckled.

✶ ✶ ✶

I stood there beside Maria, I can't really remember her but that wasn't the case right now since there are humans literally killing each other but I trust Jungkook... I suppose.

It seems that we were all trying to calm each other down as all I can hear was heavy sighs, as well as I, took them myself. I can hear some shotguns from a distance and was barely audible as I bit my lip in fear. My thoughts were a rollercoaster thinking what on Earth was going to happen to me? What was going to happen to Jungkook? Why is this happening in the first place?

But my thoughts were interrupted with multiple hard knocks on the door with a scary deep voice as well that sound like the person was in pain but nonetheless, none of us moved or dared to make a sound. I even went as far as to not even breathing for a second but then again, the knock kept going as I can tell tears were slowly creeping into my eyes and fell from my eyes.

"Open the DOOR!" The man yelled as a small scream left from multiple of us as Maria hugged my side and trying to keep me calm as I silently sob. Why was this man here for us?

Within a blink, the door came crashing down as I hide in Maria's embrace, afraid to look at the men as I heard the man or I suppose, two men deeply chuckled as one of them roughly pulled Maria away from me as she screamed from terror as my teary eyes were blurring my view on seeing who they were.

"Shut. Up." The men gritted his teeth while telling all of us as we all stayed in the same position, not nodding nor shaking our heads as I looked down, not daring to meet anyone's eyes.

But the other men came towards me and harshly pulled my chin upwards, still closed-eyes and even if I opened them, it would be blurry due to my tears.

"Look. At. Me." The men gritted his teeth while I slowly opened my eyes to be met with his and nearly screamed out of fear but stayed silent either way.

"Come with us." He said as he pulled my hair roughly as I screamed unknowingly as the maids were trying to stop them but were useless at this point. They left the others and I suppose told them to stay there and not moved since I couldn't hear anything else as I followed these man down the stairs and to the outside of this mansion as I saw all of the boys in Jungkook's team fighting the others but then, this man held the sharpest knife I have ever seem to my throat before saying...

✶ ✶ ✶

"Hands down or she dies." A sudden noise caught all of our attention as we all turned to be faced with this man who Namjoon had shot beside the other man who had his filthy arms around my wife and a sharp knife on his hand, directed on my wife's throat.

I and my gang immediately put our hands down as the other team did as well as I looked into my wife's face. Tears streaming down her face and hands trembling in fear which made me clench my jaw in fury.

"Let her go," I spoke up after a five second of silence as all they did was deeply chuckled as I made eye-contact with Namjoon and nodding to him as he smirked and nodded back.

Something that was caught off guard was that then the man who held the sharp knife stab my wife in her lower abdomen as she screamed in pain. I widened my eyes in shock as I instantly run towards and held her while the men went back to the others which were where my members were.

"Do it now!" I yelled in anger as Namjoon went to the man who stabbed my wife and punches him right on the jaw as they all started fighting as well. I knew that my men were able to handle this since we have trained so much.

"H-hey, stay with me okay." I told her as she closed her teary eyes in pain as I yelled at one of my guards to call the doctors to be in our room as I tried carrying her without causing any pain but was nearly impossible.

"It's okay." She whispered out as for me to carry her as I nodded and carry her as followed by my members slowly. 

While going to our room, the PMX went off as all the bodies were now dead but that didn't concern me at the moment, nothing other than my wife as I saw the doctors at our room already, with a sorrow face as he saw my wife but nodded, ready to do whatever he needed to do.

I placed her gently on the bed as I kissed her forehead and left since the doctor needed to do it now before it's too late to cure her in a way as me and my gang members went outside. I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration and as my members talked about something. I was so mad that I want to end all of this now. No one hurts my wife. Ever.

I turned to my members and clicked my tongue, creating a pop sound as they turned to me with their full attention as I said out,

 "Kill all the rivals..."

❅ ❅ ❅