᛫➸ XIV ᛫➸

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ☆ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"We got her with us, Jungkook," Namjoon said to the phone, having you in Namjoon's arm as you're still unconscious with the temporary sleep injection in you.

"She went out of our mansion as she bumped into our car, she didn't get too injured or what not. But she's asleep with the TS (Temporary Sleep) in her and we'll bring her back." Namjoon replied to Jungkook's question as Namjoon nodded his head every once in a while.

Soon, Namjoon hangs up the phone call with Jungkook just as Jin arrived at the mansion, seeing all the other members at the entrance of the door waiting for the three of you to be out.

Jin then proceeds to carry you as Namjoon take the tubes of TS and other necessary items as they enter the mansion and noticed all the guards and maids there, with a terrified look on their face.

"Bring her to my room and change her up and clean her wounds if she has any then leave," Jungkook orders the 3 maid that includes Maria as they frightfully nodded and left and carried you from Jin's arm as all the boys glared at the maids and guards.

While then, all the boys went into the meeting room as they heard the muffled scream from the basement as Jungkook snapped his finger, indicating one of the big man of Jungkook's to shut the people in the basement up.

"What's going to happen now is that in an hour or two, we're going to interview the females first since it's going to take longer as they will try to seduce us and such then we will move on to the males. Of course, after every person we have 'interview', kill them." Jungkook casually yet sternly told them as they looked disgusted when Jungkook mentioned 'Try to seduce us' but showed excitement about the killing part.

"By the way, everything new you have brought Namjoon-hyung?" Jungkook asked as Namjoon quickly clapped his hands as he seemed to be excited to tell what he had brought as the others listen. 

"Besides the TS you have instructed me to buy, I saw these tiny little pearls-" Namjoon told the others as he took tiny white, shiny pearls out of his pockets to show the others. "But they aren't just any pearls like a piece of jewelry that you see people wear. You see, these 'pearls' are actually a mega bomb explosion, it is guaranteed to be able to kill anyone who stands at least 15 meters close to it and you can place this at anywhere, you just have to put a bit of pressure for it to stick on the person or thing and the pearl would turn into gray color, and that's when you know that the bomb is ticking." Namjoon explained as the others listen attentively and looked impressed.

"According to it, it takes about 2 minutes for this tiny bomb to explode, this bomb is also called the 'PMX' and I know for a fact that we will have a fight with him sooner or later," Namjoon added in as the others nodded, knowing that they will have a battle with him.

"Also, I got these tablets. It's called the 'TLE' tablets where you put it in a glass of water or drink and it will be dissolved as the person drinks it up, we can know everything and anything that we want to know about that. This tablet will tell us everything we want and need to know about his plans from the assholes in the basement." Namjoon told them as they all nodded, slightly excited to find out his plans and such.