Chapter 29

* Alana's POV *

Candice's mom pulled her wedding veil in front of her face. I smiled at Candice, she looked beautiful in her wedding dress.
Candice: Today is the day. In less than, 15 minutes I'll be walking down the aisle to Rico.
Alana: You'll finally be Mrs. Coleman
Candice: Yes! We've come a long way.
Alana: Yup.
Candice: Every relationship has a test, up to y'all to pass it.

She smiled at me & Ashton & Aaron walked in.
Ashton: Weady mom?

Candice had the biggest smile on her face grabbing their hands.
Candice: Yes I'm ready.

I walked down & everyone was sitting down on the beach chairs waiting for the ceremony to begin. The orchestra started playing & Rico walked down to the alter first. Then, Kat & his girlfriend Star walked down. Kat & Star had been dating for about 3 months, probably the longest relationship he's been in. I spotted Sean sitting down in the audience. KD walked down with his baby momma, Tonya. I was surprised he bought her along since he always did her wrong, I was expecting him to bring some thirsty hoe with him. Looking around it was about me & August's turn to walk down. I hadn't seen him at all today though. I looked around asking Rico's mom who stood nearby.
Alana: You seen August?
Rico's mom: Not today.

I sighed & walking down the aisle by myself to the alter. Candice appeared & everyone stood while she & the boys made their way down. When they reached the alter, Ashton handed her hand to Rico's.
Aaron: You can have her dwaddy.

Everyone smiled & Candice's tears fell down her cheeks, although she continued smiling. I looked over in the audience & August still hadn't been spotted. Sean smiled at me. I smirked back at him, before giving Candice & Rico my attention. The priest asked, "Who here gives this woman to this man?"
Ashton & Aaron: We do!

They smiled & I smiled at how perfect this was going. My mind became lost into where could August possibly be & before I knew it, Candice & Rico had exchanged vows & the orchestra started playing. I walked down & Sean walked over to me, before I heard a familiar voice shout over the music.
August: Alana!

I looked up to see August standing in the middle of the aisle. He started singing "You Deserve" while walking down towards me. Sean just stared at him. August grabbed my hand & I listened to him sing. When he finished, I smiled & Sean bursted into laughter.
Sean: Is this nigga serious? Take ya lil fruity ass voice & this damn sweet ass song on... You lost your chance.

I looked at August, who ignored Sean.
August: From the day we met, I knew you were the one. Did I do right by you? No. I fucked up a couple times. I ain't perfect, neither are you I know. But, we both worth it. I know you ain't falling for this nigga that fast. Everything we done been through, you've always stuck by my side. I promise to be a better man, I promise to treat you right. I'm still in love with you, ain't shit changed. I know you in love with me, I can see it whenever you're around. I can see it in your eyes & I damn sure can feel it between us right now.

He kneeled down on one knee in front of me. I closed my eyes & a tear fell. I looked down at August & he opened a red velvet box with a beautiful ring inside, the diamond was my favorite color... Lime green.
August: I love you, hell I'm in love with you. Don't wanna live another day without you. I know if I leave someone behind right now, I want it to be you. Will you marry me?

I stood there in shock while everyone else, including Sean stood by watching. My mind filled with memories, my heart filled with joy. Closing my eyes, gunshots were fired off with everyone yelling & scattering around to be safe. I opened my eyes & found August in my arms... He had been shot. More tears filled my eyes while I yelled for help.

This is the last chapter in this book, but don't worry... Ride or Die 3 is coming soon. Do you think Alana will continue her fairytale engagement with Sean or has August literally took her breath away for her to start an engagement with him? Who shot August & why? Will August die? Lot more secrets coming out in the next book! Thanks for riding y'all, please continue doing so! Love y'all very much. Don't forget to...

Comment
Vote
Comment
Vote
Comment
Vote!