Cont. Chapter 15

* Alana's POV *

I walked into the store in my jolly mood going into the office. I sat down & smiled at absolutely nothing. Ashlee came in & sat down in front of my desk.
Ashlee: You seem happy this morning. More news on the salon?
Alana: No, just something personal.
Ashlee: You cheated on August? Girl!
Alana: Of course not!
Ashlee: Then what?

I smiled leaning on the desk.
Alana: We had the best sex we've had in a while last night. It was mind blowing Ash. It was like... I don't know, making up for something wrong. It was just everything.
Ashlee: Y'all had sex last night?
Alana: Yeah, you know he came home from a late night studio session. Which I don't believe, but I'm learning to trust him. He's got potential of doing the right thing, I guess.

Ashlee had a blank stare before she smiled.
Ashlee: He does. I think he's... A great guy.
Alana: He really is. Rough around the edges, but sweet as fuck on the inside.
Ashlee: You don't have to tell me.

She mumbled under her breath. I stared at her & bursted into laughter.
Alana: Bitch, are you crushing on my man?
Ashlee: No girl! He's attractive though. He seems to be the... faithful type if he tried.
Alana: Yeah, well I'm sorry about you're loss.
Ashlee: It's fine. I viewed her this morning & she looked peaceful. I'm glad her hurting days are over, I'll miss her so much though.
Alana: I know you will. She's in a better place.
Ashlee: Yeah, I know.
Alana: I hope you've got enough comfort about the situation.
Ashlee: Trust me, I have.
Alana: That's good. Let's go back up front though.
Ashlee: Okay.

* August's POV *

I sat there with my arms behind my head while Chris shook his head.
Chris: So you fucked her?
August: She was in her feelings bruh.
Chris: You know when she find out she gone kill yo ass right? You must didn't learn from the last time?

Rubbing my face with my hands, I nodded. How could I forget what happened between her & London?
August: I ain telling her nothing. Ashlee ain gone tell cause that's her girl.
Chris: You playing a dangerous ass game with a girl that could have the name Danger bruh. That's a crazy woman.
August: I know mayne...

* Ashlee's POV *

Alana was my friend, how could I do that to her? As guilty as I felt, I still was attracted to August. He comforted me through a personal situation. It was nice having him around in a moment like that. I sat down on the couch curled up watching a movie, just when I heard my doorbell. I jumped up with my attention still on the movie, opening the door & August stood there.
August: Can we talk?

I shrugged my shoulders, moving aside allowing him to come in.
Ashlee: You can have a seat.
August: Nah, I think I'm just gone stand.
Ashlee: That's fine.
August: I just think we should keep what happened between us.
Ashlee: I think so too.
August: Aight, just making sure.
Ashlee: Yeah, so...

He threw up his hand as a sign of goodbye, before walking out the door. I closed the door leaning against it. I opened the door & to my surprise August was standing there. I planted a kiss on his lips before grabbing his hands bringing him inside & over on the couch. Kissing on his neck & I stood, taking off my clothes. August sat back watching me undress with his eyes looking down my body before grabbing me back down on the couch.

Ride or Die 2 ( August Alsina )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें