Chapter 24

* Alana's POV *

Sean helped me down the stairs of the jet, walking me straight towards the limo. He smiled at me as he poured the wine into a champagne glass handing it to me.
Alana: So, what are we doing out here?
Sean: Surprise vacation. I had all studio sessions, interviews, everything canceled. Spending time with you.
Alana: Really?
Sean: Yeah.

We pulled up to a beach house & I took off my shoes following behind Sean while he held my right hand, with my shoes in my left. I was amazed by the sight, especially our view of the beach from the bedroom balcony. I walked out with the wind blowing my hair while the sun was setting. Sean grabbed me from behind, kissing my cheek.
Sean: Why don't you come inside?
Alana: It's beautiful out here.
Sean: Not as beautiful as the sight of you.

I smiled turning around facing him. Our lips met as we walked inside the bedroom & I laid back on the bed. Sean showered me with constant kisses down my neck & I took off my shirt. He looked at me before he took off his shirt, while I pulled him closer to me again crashing my lips right back on his. Next thing I know we were rolling around in the bed full of passion.

* August's POV *

I walked out the studio booth lightning up my blunt. I sat there & Candice walked in with a huge smile on her face.
Candice: Hey!
August: Wassup?
Candice: I've got a suggestion for you.
August: What?
Candice: You & Alana will reunite at my wedding.
August: Okay?
Candice: Make you're move.

I stared at her while she gave me the idea. Realizing she was right, I could work things out with her then, but I know it would take more effort than before.
August: What can I do though?
Candice: I don't know. That's for me to question & you to answer. I'll leave everything else in you're hands. You've got time to think on it, 5 weeks.
August: Aight, good looking out chea for me.
Candice: I try.

She grabbed her purse & gave me a hug.
Candice: See you soon.
August: Yeah.

She walked out the door. Taking more puffs off my blunt, I thought about what could I have done to get her back.